DESCRIPCI... Amazon is seeking an Area Manager for our Prime Now 3P network in Spain. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers – our 3P Business...
Amazon is seeking an Area Manager for our Prime Now 3P network in Spain. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers – our 3P Business expands this selection to local stores who offer their selection on our Prime Now platform.
As a key link between local operations and country business teams you will help to drive innovation, test new ideas and ensure that best practice is being followed. Four key areas that you’ll always focus on are the safety, quality, customer experience, and productivity of your department. You will be expected to identify and share a best-in-class process, resulting in reduced costs. As a front-line leader, you will be a main point of contact for Amazon local ops and merchant store leadership, requiring excellent soft skills. Through these relationships, you will invent new strategies that will help improve our shopper, customer, and merchant experience. Due to the fast paced environment of Prime Now, it is expected that you will be able to operate in a highly ambiguous environment, communicating and interacting with your direct manager on a daily basis.
As a new business leader, you are expected to be a subject matter expert on all 3P processes, executing and tracking towards program KPI goals.
· A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon experience
· Direct management experience for employees and their performance
· Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Strong bias for action and be able to work iteratively
· Relentless customer focus and obsession
· Experience with performance metrics and process improvement (how, when, who)
· Candidates must be flexible to work weekends occasionally
· Experience with Excel
· Fluency in English
· A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in engineering, operations, or related field.
· Management of a minimum of 30 employees
· Interest in long term career development through assignments in multiple fulfillment centers across the nation
· Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to problem solve and prioritize with little guidance
· Demonstrated excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of associates and management
· Demonstrated ability to use computer and wireless technology
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Vet
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online