DESCRIPCI... We are looking for a Finance Manager to be a key financial partner supporting the IT&ES Retail Team. In this role you will have responsibilities for planning, forecasting, reporting as well as ad-hoc projects with local and EU...
We are looking for a Finance Manager to be a key financial partner supporting the IT&ES Retail Team. In this role you will have responsibilities for planning, forecasting, reporting as well as ad-hoc projects with local and EU scope, to build successful businesses that deliver strong financial performance, whilst not compromising on customer experience and trust.
In this role, you will continuously audit all business inputs and processes to ensure that strong financial controls remain fit for purpose, you will be required to dive deep into every aspect of the business, to drive improvement, and to use data and strong business judgment to influence the right long term decisions.
You will be responsible to develop insightful analyses to support and influence decision making and monitor performance. You will be skilled in extracting insights from large volumes of data and communicate effectively to business partners in how to act on these insights. You will be working closely with senior management team in Italy & Spain and expected to interact with Finance and business teams across EU.
You will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you will be a creative and analytical problem solver.
You will act as a coach to more junior team members and will demonstrate to be able to deliver through others.
The position will be based in Milan or Madrid.
· 7+ years of relevant finance / accounting experience
· Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
· Experience with Data Warehouse, COGNOS, and SQL is a strong plus
· Advanced Excel user
· Fluent in English.
· Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field
· CPA/MBA ideal but not essential.
· Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
· Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities
· Strong skills in accessing and using analytical tools and modelling
· Innovative and commercial
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
· Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills
· People management experience is preferred
· Ambitious, want to succeed and be part of a great team
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online