DESCRIPCI... Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by activating corporate accounts and leading the sales team? Do you have the ecosystem insights, business and technical background...
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by activating corporate accounts and leading the sales team? Do you have the ecosystem insights, business and technical background necessary to help establish AWS as a key technology platform provider for companies of any size?
As Head of Greenfield Sales you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth, increase adoption, shape the future of an emerging technology and building and managing a highly talented sales team. Reporting to the Country Leader you will have the responsibility to increase the market penetration of AWS in Iberia.
The ideal candidate will possess a sales, management, and technical background that enables them to lead a team with engagements at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
He/she should also be a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, develop the team and consistently deliver results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Help to drive business growth and expansion in defined segment
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Hire and build out a highly skilled technical sales team.
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
· Develop and execute against a regional sales plan.
· Accelerate customer adoption
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
· Ensure customer satisfaction
· Expect travel mainly in Iberia
· The role can be based in Madrid or Barcelona
· Strong leadership skills
· Several years of technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience in the IT industry, like in Cloud, SaaS, Analytics, Mobile or eCommerce
· Experience in leading sales teams executing on sales plans, revenue targets
· Direct field experience.
· Profound insights into the Spanish and Portuguese business ecosystem, main market stakeholder and trends
· Strong verbal and written communications skills in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese
· Used to take the right decisions in complex and ambiguous scenarios
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.