DESCRIPCI... The Amazon Business team is seeking Software Development Engineers who want to disrupt the way businesses purchase their supplies on Amazon.com. Amazon Business launched in 2015 and reached it's first $1B in its first year, and ...
The Amazon Business team is seeking Software Development Engineers who want to disrupt the way businesses purchase their supplies on Amazon.com. Amazon Business launched in 2015 and reached it's first $1B in its first year, and $10B in 2018.
Located in Madrid, the Guided Buying team is building a brand new product that is changing the procurement paradigm of the largest corporations. Our product allows customers to define their procurement policies and, based on them, we influence the entire Amazon experience to drive their employees towards the right buying choice.
We deal with the most complex problems at Amazon, such as search relevancy or offer scoring algorithms, at a scale that is even challenging Amazon's standards. Our services include a wide range of technologies, including AWS Lambdas, Dynamo, SNS, SQS, EMR as well as Amazon's Retail private tools to allow us to scale.
Following the two-pizza-team paradigm, our team owns the full life cycle of our product. You'll own, not only the pure development tasks, but will also be expected to contribute to the roadmap building, mapping business requirements, tracking metrics, test/deploy&support your own software.
You'll join a dynamic team, with strong ownership of what we develop. The team will hold you for the highest standards as we all feel strongly about the product we develop. Our systems are all in Full Continuous Deployment, each member is expected to contribute with the necessary unit tests and functional tests, each member is expected to contribute to the support and operational tasks.
This is a unique opportunity to work on a fast moving team, owning a product that has already shown an above the expectations success, but is still in the early days of development.
• Self motivated. We are a fast moving team with strong ownership and high standards, and are looking for enthusiastic people that feel passionate about building strong products for our customers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 1+ years of relevant industry experience (we're hiring both experienced and non-experienced engineers)
• Hands-on development background in C/C++ and/or Java on a Unix/Linux platform. (Scala would be a plus!)
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• English is a must. Our team is international and English is the day-to-day language.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
· Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
· Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
· You must be obsessed with addressing customer needs
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online