DESCRIPCI... Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Jack Ryan and...
Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, The Bold Type, Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger, The Looming Tower and The Terror. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on..
Amazon is seeking a senior commercial leader to join our Prime Video Channels content team and grow Prime Video Channels business in EU. This individual will be responsible for defining new processes and standards for how we work with EU partners, as well as support new and in-life partner negotiations. S/he will implement action plans based on deep-dive analysis of consumer engagement metrics and provide recommendations on how to grow the business. This role is expected to build long-term successful relationships with partners in Spain, creating joint value, opportunities for growth, customer acquisition and brand-building. The role will be based in our Madrid offices and requires willingness to travel within the EU.
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who has an attention to detail, an ability to juggle multiple priorities, is cool under pressure, and isn’t afraid to roll his/her sleeves up as needed. S/he must have the ability to clearly and concisely communicate thoughts and ideas, both written and verbally, and think outside of his/her direct sphere of responsibility.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work at one of the most innovative online video services in the world and brings opportunity for greater responsibility and advancement into a variety of roles at Amazon.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· Previous experience in buying, account management, product management, project management, financial analysis and/or marketing
· Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management and meeting deadlines
· Previous negotiating experience with small and large external partners
· Experience in communicating complex business concepts in verbal and written form
· Strong quantitative analysis, problem solving and project management skills
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to influence others, with data driven arguments
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
· Proactive attitude; willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools, familiarity with database analysis and/or SQL
· Relevant experience in retail or e-commerce and / or experience working within the digital entertainment industry
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online