DESCRIPCI... We are seeking a dynamic, driven product marketer to join our Mobile team to focus on increasing mShop App customer engagement for EU5. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment and...
We are seeking a dynamic, driven product marketer to join our Mobile team to focus on increasing mShop App customer engagement for EU5. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment and communicate clearly and persuasively.
This person is able to drive focus and excellence within the programs they own, with their colleagues in marketing and product management, and with colleagues across the organization.
· Analyze customer segments based on App engagement status and derive actionable insights to increase overall App usage
· Drive incentives strategy and execution in order to reach customer engagement yearly goals
· Launch, manage, report and monitor paid advertising campaigns performance. Identification of issues by looking at multiple data points/sources.
· Partner cross functionally and manage different stakeholders (business, marketing, finance teams) to drive innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business
· Develop cross channel strategies to amplify the reach and efficiency of our onsite campaigns
· Coordinate CX program launches such as App only deals, across EU5
· Bachelor's degree or higher in associated discipline
· 3+ years demonstrable experience in an online marketing field
· Experience analyzing marketing campaigns & traffic patterns to determine if they are meeting business objectives
· Experience developing written documents in a professional setting
· Experience using MS Office and SharePoint
· Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
· Proficiency with analytics tools
· Demonstrated ability to manage complex and highly visible projects
· Ability to conceptualize, scope, and execute projects to strict deadlines
· Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
· Confident, self-motivated individual with strong, demonstrable bias for action
· Proven ability to move fast in an ambiguous environment without close supervision
· Experience with A/B or multivariate testing
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.