DESCRIPCI... Are you looking for a company that offers challenges and career growth?Curious about a career in e-commerce? A Junior Business Development Manager (Brand Specialist) team, you could be the main contact helping vendors that supply...
Are you looking for a company that offers challenges and career growth?
Curious about a career in e-commerce? A Junior Business Development Manager (Brand Specialist) team, you could be the main contact helping vendors that supply the top brands on Amazon. Working in a passionate team you will have the chance to accelerate your professional growth, gaining 360 ͦexposure to different areas of e-commerce, and the opportunity to chart your path through a global tech business. You’ll be able to work backwards from the customer, identifying ways to grow your brands, improve their performance, building great business relationships and vendor satisfaction at the same time.
Key responsibilities as a Brand Specialist are:
· Own the relationship end-to-end with top brands
· Partner internally with key retail functions to contribute to the definition of priorities and operational goals according to the brands’ needs
· Define joint business plans and assist in delivering impact for the brands you support directly
· Regularly audit metrics to continually drive quality of the AVS experience and deliver targets
· Contribute to continuous enhancement and innovation within the AVS across EU
Brand Specialists work on a variety of tasks for the brands they support, typically falling within the five focus areas. These include but are not limited to:
· Business Advice: Providing business advice based on deep financial analysis and reporting, to identify areas of opportunities
· Selection: Helping grow the selection of products by managing the launch of new products and improving product discoverability
· Availability: Support driving process improvement and operational excellence within our vendor community by reducing costs, defects, and lead times, while increasing innovation
· Traffic: Analyzing traffic channels and working on initiatives to generate traffic by supporting the development, execution of marketing and merchandising campaigns
· Conversion: Planning and executing promotional activities and improving customer journey on Amazon
We invite you to take part in the Amazon Hiring Days on March 11th - 12th in our Madrid office.
There will be a number of onsite and online interviews organized during these days and you can get a chance to take part in our hiring process, meet Amazonians and get to know your future job.
How to to receive an invitation?
1. Apply to this job posting at the bottom of the page
2. Complete the online assessment at your earliest convenience
3. Provide your availability for the interview
4. Join us on one of the Hiring Day!
As the event have limited seats, do not hesitate to apply at your earliest convenience!
What you can look forward to:
· Get your full onsite interview on one of the days (11th - 12th March)
· Learn about the job
· Meet our interviewers to see if you mach the role
You can view our current open roles here: https://www.amazon.jobs/
(We can be flexible - In case you are not available for the day mentioned above and are interested in the role, please do not hesitate and apply)
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
· Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish skills
· Minimum of 6 month professional experience/internship
· Analytical skills
· Planning, prioritization and time-management skills
· Ability to learn new systems and tools quickly
· Knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook
· Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
· Experience in financial analysis, retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, business development, consulting, negotiation or supply chain.
· Experience using analytical tools, e.g. SQL and Excel
· Bachelor’s or Master’s studies within Engineering, Commerce, Business administration or similar field
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online