DESCRIPCI... Are you passionate about Fashion and Technology? How will innovation shape the world of Fashion? How will customers discover and buy clothing in the future?Amazon’s European Fashion Customer Experience team owns defining and...
Are you passionate about Fashion and Technology? How will innovation shape the world of Fashion? How will customers discover and buy clothing in the future?
Amazon’s European Fashion Customer Experience team owns defining and delivering Amazon’s cutting-edge initiatives to customers and cultures across Europe. We do this by developing our own customer-facing features, services and platforms based on custom European needs, and through partnerships with Amazon technical teams around the world.
Our team is seeking a Business Intelligence Engineer, who's passionate about data, uncovering insights, and telling business stories through metrics and visualizations. You will inform strategy, track performance, and drive excellence on a variety of Customer Experience related topics.
The scope of the role includes all Amazon geographies: US, EU, Japan IN and emerging businesses. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work and learn alongside business leaders across those geographies, as well as Fashion Tech teams in the EU.
The ideal candidate will have excellent statistical and analytical abilities, outstanding business acumen and judgment, intense curiosity, technical skills, and superior written and verbal communication skills. Also somebody who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; will be a creative and an analytical problem solver with the opportunity to fulfill the Amazon motto to “Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.”
Expect to be in charge of new projects and initiatives, driving performance, and help building plans for the future. We need someone who is eager to grow with us as we change the future of Fashion eCommerce.
- Owning the design, development, and maintenance of scalable solutions for ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to support analytical and business needs.
- Translate basic business problem statements into analysis requirements.
- Use analytical and statistical rigor to answer business questions and drive business decisions.
- Find and create ways to measure the customer experience to drive business outcomes.
- Develop queries and visualizations for ad-hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting.
- Write queries and output efficiently, and have in-depth knowledge of the data available in area of expertise. Pull the data needed with standard query syntax; periodically identify more advanced methods of query optimization. Convert data to make it analysis-ready.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Troubleshoot operational data-quality issues.
- Review and audit existing ETL jobs and queries.
- Recommending improvements to back-end data sources for increased accuracy and simplicity.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
· BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
· 6+ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring application of data modeling and analytic skills
· Strong experience with ETL development, data modeling, data warehousing, MySQL, Tableau, and databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
· Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
· Experience communicating with technical and non-technical senior stakeholders across multiple business units.
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
· Familiarity with solutions such as AWS, EC2, S3, or DynamoDB
· Experience coding with scripting languages to do basic data manipulation and mathematical computations
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online