DESCRIPCI... Enterprise Marketing Manager - Amazon Web ServicesJob DescriptionAmazon Web Services, a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is seeking a talented, self-directed Enterprise Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing, driving...
Enterprise Marketing Manager - Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services, a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is seeking a talented, self-directed Enterprise Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing the Enterprise, and other key vertical market segment strategy of AWS in Iberia. In this role you will be responsible for building programs that are targeted at executives decision-makers from enterprise companies based who are at different phases of their journey with AWS, with the goal to gain mindshare and build deeper relationships with these key decision makers. You will be responsible not only for the strategy, but also on defining or developing new programs while designing them as an extension of the global executive program portfolio by leveraging best practices that you can infuse into regional specific programs allowing adaptation to local market nuances. You will be responsible for building the agenda and experience that attracts the executive level audience. Agendas should be geared toward story-telling through use cases and business outcomes AWS technology is enabling. You will need to look at this through multiple lens keeping in mind the targeted personas based on the stage they are at in their journey. You will work closely with our subject matter experts from enterprise strategy, services and business development teams in an advisor capacity to help guide the message or content needed to support these intimate, high-touch engagement programs to serve our customers. You will need to balance communicating AWS technology that differentiates us with vision and business impact that executives can immediately understand and take action in their pursuit to transform their companies. And a vertical industry view to ensure our customers are correctly engaged. This is a senior-level hands-on position that is perfect for a skilled marketer who enjoys developing, curating, and advising around programs and content targeted at the executive audience who are at different phases of their cloud journey. You will utilize exceptional program management skills to manage and communicate on all global executive programs, ensuring all stakeholders are working together to deliver a high-quality experience
· Propose and execute end to end Enterprise and Vertical Industry Marketing Plan to align with marketing objectives and business objectives.
· Work with Enterprise Sales Account, Business Development and Marketing team.
· Support the Marketing team on new AWS accounts, events and demand generation campaigns.
· Collaborate with the Marketing Programs and PR Manager to manage projects, related budgets and successful campaign execution.
· Provide support for trade shows and/or corporate events.
· Ability to create, propose and implement a comprehensive marketing plan within the allocated time frames
· Propose high impact marketing action plans customized to the needs of specific areas of responsibility.
· Ability to deliver results including clear ROI reporting
· Support the AWS Executive Engagement Program.
· Ability to engage the right partners in the Enterprise customer journey
· 5+ years of relevant experience in enterprise or executive programs, communication and content development.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or relevant field of study.
· Demonstrated success in event management, program management and project management.
· Ability to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously. · Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
· Digital marketing skills and a proven digital first approach
· Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services strongly preferred.
· A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results at a global level.
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
· Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
· Proven knowledge of industry tools, such as SalesForce.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online