DESCRIPCI... To meet the growing demand for AWS Training around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have a passion for learning, and can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different...
To meet the growing demand for AWS Training around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have a passion for learning, and can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we’d like to speak with you.
Here's your chance to work as a Business Development Manager on our Training & Certification team. This is a highly visible position with significant customer impact.
In this role, you will work closely with our customers to craft training programs that will drive adoption and usage of AWS services. You will assist customers to understand their training requirements, develop detailed training proposals and manage the flawless execution of training plans. This is a great opportunity to combine your passion for business development, learning and technology.
You will have excellent communication skills and proven business development experience, ideally in the IT Training sector. To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter who is prepared to Think Big and Dive Deep.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Conduct Training Needs Assessments with key customers.
- Develop detailed training proposals and plans to accelerate the adoption of AWS services.
- Maintain a strong relationship with customers to ensure flawless execution of training plans.
- Maintain SFDC for provide accurate forecasting and pipeline updates.
- Evangelize AWS Training & Certification at company and industry events.
- Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management.
- Business development experience,
- Experience conducting Training Needs Assessments and developing training plans.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with engaging and presenting to senior executives (CXO level).
- Strong commercial experience and business acumen.
- Experience of managing complex technical training programmes
- Experience leading a team of sales professionals.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or Cloud Computing concepts.
- Marketing, operations and training delivery experience.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online