DESCRIPCI... At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.As we continue to open up more interesting opportunities, we’re seeking a savvy, motivated Business Analyst to join our world-class Fulfilment & Operations network. You’ll...
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
As we continue to open up more interesting opportunities, we’re seeking a savvy, motivated Business Analyst to join our world-class Fulfilment & Operations network. You’ll function as the trusted business partner and advisor, helping fellow Amazonians to really understand their financial decisions.
We’re working to become the most customer-centric company on Earth: come and teach us a few things about finance, and we’ll teach you few things in return.
About the role
Finance is all about the numbers…unless you work at Amazon; it’s knowing the numbers and so much more. Enthusiasm helps us deliver new ideas, and solutions. Do you view problems as treasures, and are you willing to dive deep to develop those solutions and deliver results? Will you seek to challenge the status quo, and accept that your ideas and mechanisms may be tested daily? At Amazon, we move with purpose and speed, and this requires we work with a dynamic network of Operations, HR, Engineering, Tech, Procurement and Retail partners. Our Business Analysts work at the EU level, across multiple sites, they help others understand financial decisions and are *the* trusted business advisor. They employ every facet of data and communication to ensure our partners and our leaders have the most up to date and reliable information to help them make the best possible decision.
This is a perfect position for someone who knows how to work fast and smart. You will also provide the business with big leadership bringing a deep knowledge and a proven record of accomplishment. You already know how to make sense between details that make all the difference, and those that don’t add value. You know the difference between investing wisely, and money wasted. Your experience of delivering operational improvements, driving savings to the bottom or improving customer experience, will support you in knowing where to look.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Participate in finance and accounting activities across several locations
· Recommend, develop, and implement policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability
· Create a “learn by doing” environment by engaging with on-the-floor associates and managers to promote and encourage continued customer focus
· Business partner with key stakeholders to improve performance through providing robust financial analysis and insight. Provide financial support on projects to drive improvements.
· Partner with your team by managing all weekly and monthly financial activities, including planning, forecasting, and reporting
· Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
· Proven expertise evaluating, analyzing quickly and creating meaningful business reporting
· Proven ability to develop strategic relationships with your business partners – you influence the decisions. You can root cause issues quickly and uncover core issues using data, then assist, consult with, and teach the business how decisions affect costs in their sites and create new mechanisms as they are needed
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or a related discipline
· Relevant experience in positions that require analysis and reporting financial results, business partnering and stakeholder management
· Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of business impact and results
· Strong technical background i.e. Excel, Cognos, SQL, Essbase, and Oracle
· Advanced problem solving and root cause analysis ability combined with confident communication skills for conveying your conclusions
· Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions
· Fluent in English
· Ability to travel; 25% travel expected, primarily to local operations, in addition to regional support
· Proven familiarity with concepts of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
· MBA and/or Professional certification (CPA/CMA/Qualified Accounting certificate) + relevant experience
· Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
· Previous experience within a Manufacturing, Distribution Center or Logistics processes and systems a plus
· Fluency in French or Italian a plus
· Career progression and willingness to relocate for advancement opportunities
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online