Descripción del empleo
Reinventing since 1939. We are one of the leading Print and Personal Systems technology companies in the world and our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. To invent, and to reinvent.
At HP Sant Cugat (Barcelona), we have an impressive 2300+ employees, made up of 60+ different nationalities. We host 12 businesses and are the worldwide HQ of the 3D Printing and the Large Format Printing businesses and the EMEA HQ for the Graphics Solutions Business
HP’s Customer Support (CS) Organization is in charge of defining and managing support experience for HP customers: Taking care of after sales, for both break-fix and more complex services to make support and post-sales services a competitive sales advantage.
We do it through:
- Innovation in the way support is provided to hp customers and channel partners.
- Continuous on-going warranty cost reduction to achieve better product costing.
- Continuous customer satisfaction improvement as a real differentiator vs. competitors.
- Development of new services to boost revenues and ability to respond hp customer needs.
CS embraces customer experience definition, its implementation and monitoring throughout logistics, repair and customers handling operations/processes across a complex but optimized network of partners/suppliers for all products (PC, Printers, and tablets).
This position will be part of the CS Supply Chain EMEA Operations, which take care of service and repair factories operations, as well as spare parts fulfilment across EMEA (end-customer, HP Service Points, On-site technicians, in-country Repair Lines), for both Printer and PC business, both Consumer and Commercial segments. Main focus will be to facilitate cost management, review cost drivers and support or drive cost optimization projects.
Job description (more detail)
- Leading team monthly cost review
- Cost drivers deep dive together with team members
- Reporting monthly cost deliverables to provide useful information to take strategic decisions
- Define team synergies related to cost analysis
- Processes optimization
- Cost per Repair per segment (consumer vs commercial, per partner, per model, etc…)
- All actions completed on time.
- No customer left behind and Customer goes first mindset.
- Recent Graduate from Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics or statistical Master Level Degree.
- Master degree and related Certifications will be considered a plus.
- Fluent English mandatory. Other languages will be considered a plus.
- International experience (Erasmus, IAESTE/AIESEC, summer internships ...) will be considered a plus.
- Experience working with large and structured set of data. Capacity to combine analytical skills with great understanding of operations to bring value and make judgment on numbers.
- Analytical skills and proactive approach to problem solving and performance management.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user. Qlikview, Power BI, C++ programing highly desired.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills (as part of a team and independently)
- Ability to prepare and maintain improvement plans and business reports.
- Very good communication and presentation skills, influencing and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a cross-functional environment.
- Good Project management and senior management reporting skills.
- Self-motivated and autonomous as well as team player.
- Our Women Network organizes activities such as; Networking, the promotion of STEM vocations, talks on: improving business acumen, work life balance and skills of the future etc.Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
- An attractive benefit package:
- Health & Life insurance
- Lunch at reduced prices at our canteen/ ticket restaurant vouchers
- HP product discount
- Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, transport discount
- Work life balance /flexible working hours
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Sustainability and DisAbility! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally.
- We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities, including our onsite HP Charity day
- Do you like to give back to the community? Then join one of our many volunteering teams or be a part of the incredible HP charity day held on site annually.
- Love sports? Then take advantage of our sports centre (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and with 25+ regular coordinated activities / sports by employees, such as HIIT training, squash, basketball and yoga
- We have an onsite Doctor and medical team for our employees, including services such as: nutrition, physiotherapy and general health
- Free daily printing Happy hour – from photographs, to large posters. And Hands-on workshops to print with the latest technology – from wall covers to 3D printed models
- Gaming area with HP OMEN’s and Pavilion’s complete gaming line up including Omen gaming chairs and several games both for playing alone, online or multiplayer
- A Young employee Network (YEN) which host fun events on a regular basis; such as “beer bust” Fridays at different venues including the beach in the summer time
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación