Descripción del empleo
Reinventing since 1939. We are one of the leading Print and Personal Systems technology companies in the world and our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere . To invent, and to reinvent.
At HP Sant Cugat (Barcelona), we have an impressive 2300+ employees, made up of 60+ different nationalities. We host 12 businesses and are the worldwide HQ of the 3D Printing and the Large Format Printing businesses and the EMEA HQ for the Graphics Solutions Business.
For "Contract Management & Delivery" role, we're looking for a subject matter knowledge to solve complex business In the Managed Print Services space. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods, reviewing process fallouts and aligning with the Process and capabilities team for remediation. KPI Review with the vendor and influencing multiple teams cross function to ensure Billing is successful and accurate for our customers. Escalation manager for the assigned Market.
Also, Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors related to Contractual SAP setup ( Billing, Entitlement, Toner Reconciliation, Renewal & Extension of the contracts, Revenue recognition)
Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives ( Regular governance needed between CS, Finance, Contract Ops, MPS RBU,C&C, etc).
Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees driving the right corrective actions to ensure the success of the delivery of the contractual terms for our customers and partners.
- Manages the operational business relationship of large accounts, often with inter market reach; serves on account team, providing operational perspective on Contractual Business ( MPS) and working in close interlock with the vendors assigned to reach the revenue business objectives for the assigned market.
Key account health and influence market stakeholder on what is required .
Key accounts customer escalation contact for the respective market
Plan to achieve the invoicing required for monthly /quarterly flash .
Provides consultancy and training support on CMO processes and policies
Ensures overall operational excellence, compliance and works towards ensuring CMO processes, KPIs and SLAs are met consistently
Monitors daily operations SLA alignment at account and process level
Publishes weekly key process performance status dashboard to ( Hardware & Software ordering , Lease funding , System set up , billing , escalations and dispute )
Weekly and monthly cadence on process performance and missing information status with respective stakeholders
- Plans and leads business analyses and provides recommendations to sales teams and business units.
- Acts as a point of escalation and collaborates with other functions to drive resolution of operational issues of high complexity, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Represents the customer/partner needs and provides business requirements to projects of high complexity, and conducts post-project evaluations.
- Prepares and runs operational performance reviews with the customer/partner and drives improvement plans.
- Consults and advises on operational matters of high complexity to internal clients up to the Director level.
- Proactively communicates operational process changes to customers/partners and internal clients; drives the implementation phase.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of related experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience supporting
- global/regional accounts or large, complex domestic accounts.
- Project management experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Excellent Leadership, negotiation and influence skills.
- In-depth understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with external customers/partners up to the Director level.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Proven ability to identify and implement customer-specific process improvements.
- Our Women Network organizes activities such as; Networking, the promotion of STEM vocations, talks on: improving business acumen, work life balance and skills of the future etc.Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
- An attractive benefit package:
- Health & Life insurance
- Lunch at reduced prices at our canteen/ ticket restaurant vouchers
- HP product discount
- Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, transport discount
- Work life balance /flexible working hours
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Sustainability and DisAbility! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally.
- We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities, including our onsite HP Charity day
- Do you like to give back to the community? Then join one of our many volunteering teams or be a part of the incredible HP charity day held on site annually.
- Love sports? Then take advantage of our sports centre (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and with 25+ regular coordinated activities / sports by employees, such as HIIT training, squash, basketball and yoga
- We have an onsite Doctor and medical team for our employees, including services such as: nutrition, physiotherapy and general health
- Free daily printing Happy hour – from photographs, to large posters. And Hands-on workshops to print with the latest technology – from wall covers to 3D printed models
- Gaming area with HP OMEN’s and Pavilion’s complete gaming line up including Omen gaming chairs and several games both for playing alone, online or multiplayer
- A Young employee Network (YEN) which host fun events on a regular basis; such as “beer bust” Fridays at different venues including the beach in the summer time
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación