Descripción del empleo
The Large Format Integrated planning team is supporting the business across the globe on the Demand and Supply Planning activities, from forecast analysis and tracking to purchase orders placement to our manufacturing partners. The team plays a critical role on ensuring product availability to support the business targets within the boundaries of supply chain costs and inventory.
The “LF Demand Planning Leader” will lead an international team across Asia, Americas and Europe, interfacing with Supply planning, Market fulfillment and WW category to define the best demand plan and monitor its deployment. The team Leader will ensure proper communication, execution and improvement of the demand planning processes across the world.
- Leads a broad range of complex supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis and planning, demand planning, import/export operations, and sales and operations planning (SOP).
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and leads/develops recommendations and provides insight for management.
- Independently executes complex demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution, and identifying issues and their impact.
- Works cross-functionally to prioritize backlog.
- Partners with global business units and supply bases to generate and deliver demand signals.
- Leads cross-functional regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance the current business processes.
- Defines and reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement actions to address.
- Contributes to priority projects by adding creative insights and developing recommendations.
- Communicates requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Mentors junior-level staff and establishes guidelines for the mentorship programs.
- Leads and manages a Regulatory Trade Compliance program.
- Operationally lead a team of 7 people across Americas, Asia and Europe
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree in Engineering, Business administration (or similar fields) Advanced university degree preferred (Master's Degree, MBA, etc)
- Typically 6-10 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Experience in more than one supply chain function. Demand Planning preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Identifies cutting edge analytical tools, models and methods for making key business decisions.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Excellent internal and external relationship management skills.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of how to analyze business problems using Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Very Strong project management skills, with capability to manage cross functional teams in multiple geographies.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Very strong understanding of HP's overall supply chain strategy.
- Excellent understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP), ATP and master scheduling.
- Thorough knowledge of inventory modeling and analysis.
- Strong leadership skills including team-building and conflict resolution and management.
- Our Women Network organizes activities such as; Networking, the promotion of STEM vocations, talks on: improving business acumen, work life balance and skills of the future etc.Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
- An attractive benefit package:
- Health & Life insurance
- Lunch at reduced prices at our canteen/ ticket restaurant vouchers
- HP product discount
- Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, transport discount
- Work life balance /flexible working hours
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Sustainability and DisAbility! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally.
- We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities, including our onsite HP Charity day
- Do you like to give back to the community? Then join one of our many volunteering teams or be a part of the incredible HP charity day held on site annually.
- Love sports? Then take advantage of our sports centre (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and with 25+ regular coordinated activities / sports by employees, such as HIIT training, squash, basketball and yoga
- We have an onsite Doctor and medical team for our employees, including services such as: nutrition, physiotherapy and general health
- Free daily printing Happy hour – from photographs, to large posters. And Hands-on workshops to print with the latest technology – from wall covers to 3D printed models
- Gaming area with HP OMEN’s and Pavilion’s complete gaming line up including Omen gaming chairs and several games both for playing alone, online or multiplayer
- A Young employee Network (YEN) which host fun events on a regular basis; such as “beer bust” Fridays at different venues including the beach in the summer time
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación