Descripción del empleo
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. From cutting edge personal digital equipment to the most powerful IT solutions, we use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone—at every level in every function—is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We believe anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And it’s how ideas—and people—grow.
We are looking for European Markets Labor Relations & EWC Manager.
- Supports the delivery of the globally aligned Labor Relations strategy and priorities across the European markets.
- Contributes to the development and management of an internal landscape map, consultation and rules of engagement (incl. timelines) covering key (repeat) programs across all the European markets.
- Accountable for the management of the European negotiation calendar.
- Partners our clients and business and other key stakeholders across the European markets in the enablement of:
- change programs
- business flexibility
- ODS activity
- location strategy
- transactions (mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, strategic outsourcing)
- driving a high-performance culture etc.
- Contributes to the develop, delivery and implementation of the Labor Relations policies, programs and governance models.
- Accountable for the management of the European Markets Employee Representative, Union, EWC/WC and relationship in partnership with Country LR and HR, as applicable, in line with the established LR Strategy and Plan.
- Partners the Global Labor Relations Leader to drive effectiveness and efficiencies across the pillar i.e. build knowledge/capability, simplification, IP capture etc.
- Supports and enables our partners and business through the deployment of innovative strategies and plans aligned to the changing business priorities.
- Provides leadership support to the country teams and project manages negotiation strategy and planning activities, as required.
- Responsible for quarterly and adhoc reporting.
- Dispute Management and resolution, which may include representation in a labor/arbitration commission.
- Predictive and pro-active management of the European LR landscape i.e. Monitoring external landscape to assist our business navigate the environment and ensuring the on-going evolution of the Labour Relations pillar.
- Provides consultation to senior leaders, HR and key partners on LR matters, as required.
- Accountable for identifying and delivering training and development, as required.
- Accountable for keeping abreast of all relevant internal policies, local labour laws and industry practices.
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación