Descripción del empleo
GSB Solutions Business has the mission to accelerate digital printing demand for GSB application and deliver new sources of value for HP beyond traditional Hardware and Ink. We do so by developing a “Product as a Service” (PaaS) platform and a suite of vertical solutions that connect the demand (publishers, brands, retailers and content owners) to a curated network of Print Service Providers (PSPs) in an open and collaborative digital ecosystem.
First vertical of focus is Publishing market and new HP’s Book-as-a-Service model, to expand later to additional verticals (Packaging, Decoration, Apparel…).
Solutions Business organization is structured around the two key focus areas: demand generation (publishers, brands, retailers) and supply (PSP network development).
The Global Network Operations organization has the mission and focus to build & manage the operational infrastructure to support both demand & supply, with operational excellence, simplicity & adaptability; by managing customer projects (Project Management Office), Sales Operations, PSP operations and Business Analytics.
Business Analytics role is key to define and operate end-to-end business analysis, KPIs and management reporting infrastructure for the new Product-as-a-Service business model, leveraging HP Business Intelligence infrastructure where applicable; and creating ad-hoc BI systems adjusted to PaaS platform. Key analytics focus include:
- Customer related KPIs (e.g. NPS, trends…) transforming customer data into insights valuable for HP and brand/publisher.
- Demand related lead and lag metrics, including # orders, Funnel/pipeline health and network effect indicators.
- Supply related KPIs, along network capacity & utilization, Quality/Cost/Delivery metrics, as well as PSP/partner satisfaction.
- Platform-economics metrics: unit economics, ROI, sensitivity, growth.
- Multi-horizon forecasting, business risk assessment and Long-Term-Plan inputs.
- Define and implement metrics of business-model hypothesis at individual projects. Provide feedback on outcomes to business teams, transforming data into insights.
We are looking for a professional profile as follows:
- Recent Graduate in Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics or Data Science degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willing to develop on business analysis and/or business intelligence tools.
- Platform business model interest will be valued.
- Excellent team player.
- Strong analytical skills, able to synthesize complex data into relevant business insights.
- Intrapreneurial spirit, willingness to work in new business creation environment.
- Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
- Our Women Network organizes activities such as; Networking, the promotion of STEM vocations, talks on: improving business acumen, work life balance and skills of the future etc.
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
- An attractive benefit package:
- Health & Life insurance
- Lunch at reduced prices at our canteen/ ticket restaurant vouchers
- HP product discount
- Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, transport discount
- Work life balance /flexible working hours
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Sustainability and DisAbility! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally.
- We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities, including our onsite HP Charity day
- Do you like to give back to the community? Then join one of our many volunteering teams or be a part of the incredible HP charity day held on site annually.
- Love sports? Then take advantage of our sports centre (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and with 25+ regular coordinated activities / sports by employees, such as HIIT training, squash, basketball and yoga
- We have an onsite Doctor and medical team for our employees, including services such as: nutrition, physiotherapy and general health
- Free daily printing Happy hour – from photographs, to large posters. And Hands-on workshops to print with the latest technology – from wall covers to 3D printed models
- Gaming area with HP OMEN’s and Pavilion’s complete gaming line up including Omen gaming chairs and several games both for playing alone, online or multiplayer
- A Young employee Network (YEN) which host fun events on a regular basis; such as “beer bust” Fridays at different venues including the beach in the summer time.
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación