Descripción del empleo
Center of Excellence Operations Graduate Product Manager Business Analyst:
In this position, you will be part of the OPS WW Product Management team and work closely with the GBU and WW OPS Product Managers to produce reports and dashboards that describe the business performance fundamentals in numbers, along with the “story behind the numbers”, provide insights about current performance for units WW, net revenue and margin and identify risks and upside to plan.
As business analyst you will support target setting and track actual performance with the objective to drive better business decisions to deliver on GBU financials commitments and market share objectives.
- Support business analysis, performance and processes. Main responsibility is to analyze business performance to provide insights on all key metrics and follow up on actions to deliver on financials commitments.
- Work on weekly business performance analysis and prepare management business reviews or ad´hoc requests when required.
- Support goals setting by the business and the GBU Participate in special projects and/or business analysis to identify new opportunities for the business.
- Drive process improvements/governance to increase efficiency and effectiveness on business analysis.
Requirements & Skills
- Recent Graduate in Business Administration & Marketing or similar fields.
- Strong, demonstrated analytical thinking and analytical skills with knowledge of database management and excel modeling
- Able to see the big picture and have a firm grasp on the details
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Demonstrated track record for excellent English written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated drive and enthusiasm, track record for getting things done
Our Women Network organizes activities such as; Networking, the promotion of STEM vocations, talks on: improving business acumen, work life balance and skills of the future etc.Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
- An attractive benefit package:
- Health & Life insurance
- Lunch at reduced prices at our canteen/ ticket restaurant vouchers
- HP product discount
- Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, transport discount
- Work life balance /flexible working hours
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Sustainability and DisAbility! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally.
- We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities, including our onsite HP Charity day
- Do you like to give back to the community? Then join one of our many volunteering teams or be a part of the incredible HP charity day held on site annually.
- Love sports? Then take advantage of our sports centre (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and with 25+ regular coordinated activities / sports by employees, such as HIIT training, squash, basketball and yoga
- We have an onsite Doctor and medical team for our employees, including services such as: nutrition, physiotherapy and general health
- Free daily printing Happy hour – from photographs, to large posters. And Hands-on workshops to print with the latest technology – from wall covers to 3D printed models
- Gaming area with HP OMEN’s and Pavilion’s complete gaming line up including Omen gaming chairs and several games both for playing alone, online or multiplayer
- A Young employee Network (YEN) which host fun events on a regular basis; such as “beer bust” Fridays at different venues including the beach in the summer time
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación