DESCRIPCI... Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses, servicing millions of customers in more than 190 countries, reshaping the way global enterprises consume information technology and powering the developers...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses, servicing millions of customers in more than 190 countries, reshaping the way global enterprises consume information technology and powering the developers who are building the next generation of global industry leaders. AWS customers include some of the most innovative startups like Netflix, Pinterest, Spotify, Airbnb, and Instagram as well as some of the largest global enterprises like Shell International, Unilever, Hitachi, Sharp, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Samsung.
AWS is seeking a seasoned Partner Development Manager for the Iberia & Italy region to help maintain our leadership position as the preferred cloud for ISV-based workloads on AWS including Microsoft-based workloads.
You will be focused on accelerating adoption of Microsoft Windows, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, or custom .Net Applications running on Amazon Web Services secure, global infrastructure. This will include datacenter and database migrations based on Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft SQL Server.
As part of the Partner Development team focusing on the Microsoft-based workloads running on AWS, you will be responsible for working with large enterprise customers, their existing account teams and Specialized Sales team to help qualify and pursue sales opportunities with increased partner engagement. You will engage with our segment and partner account managers, solutions architects, partner and professional services organizations to help drive large and highly complex opportunities to closure. You will drive deeper engagement with Partner success teams to increase Partner led opportunities for Microsoft based workloads on AWS.
The ideal candidate will have experience with cloud-related sales activities such as data center migrations, database management systems, infrastructure optimization/modernization. She/he will be a self-starter and will be willing operate both tactically and strategically. She/he will possess a sales background with a strong track record of performance and customer obsession to lead large strategic customer and partner engagements at the CxO level, manage a regional sales pipeline, and lead sales efforts. She/he will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions while working cross-organizationally to build consensus. Your commitments will include revenue accountability, number of customer wins with Partners in your region and partner led customer wins.
· This role is based out of the AWS Office in either Madrid, Barcelona or Milan with a focus on the Iberia & Italy EMEA region.
· The right person will possess 5+ years of experience in sales or business development in the software/technology industry
· Able to consistently exceed quota and key performance metrics.
· Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers
· Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
· Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management and account management teams
· Strong sales and/or technical DNA with a desire to coordinate field teams to develop and close high-profile deals
· Familiarity with Microsoft Licensing and modernization strategies for Windows Server and SQL Server specifically.
· Prior experience working with Systems Integrators and Consulting Companies to achieve sales.
· Prior experience selling cloud solutions and Microsoft infrastructure technologies
· Prior direct sales experience is preferred
· Experience working within the enterprise software development industry is highly desired
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online