DESCRIPCI... Do you like helping customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems based on Microsoft Technology Stack? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a...
Do you like helping customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems based on Microsoft Technology Stack? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping groups understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you have the consultative and leadership skills to help customers succeed with their cloud efforts?
Amazon Web Services is looking for a Solutions Architect to help customers accelerate their adoption of the Microsoft workloads on AWS. This is an excellent opportunity to help customers understand best practices for Microsoft technologies on AWS, migrate their existing workloads, and advise them on building resilient cloud architectures. You’ll also work with the AWS Service Teams to help continuously improve the Microsoft Platform on AWS.
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects; defining implementation architectures, responding to RFPs, developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform; and being a subject matter expert on Microsoft technology Stack as it relates to customer end-to-end solutions and services. In addition, you will engage with other solutions architects, partner and professional services organizations do drive large and highly complex sales opportunities to closure.
An ideal candidate will have deep expertise in the required areas and at least one other areas.
· 5 yrs Enterprise Architecture or complex solution architecture - Required
· 2 yrs Public Cloud Experience (Azure/GCP/AWS) - Required
· 4/5 Yrs of Windows Server & Virtualization (hardcore admin including clustering/storage, such as Storage Spaces, Hyper-V/ESXi) - Required
· Lead role in Data Center transformation / modernization and migration with Microsoft workloads - Required
· MS SQL Server Architecture ( HA/Clustering, such as AlwaysOn)
· Identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance including Active Directory.
· Modern Application Architecture (Queue’s, Micro-Services, Containers etc)
A preferred candidate will have deep expertise in at least one area
· Microsoft Azure
· .Net Development Skills
· Customer facing experience
· Public speaking at events (Local language as well as English)
· Business level local language and English
· Distributed Application Architecture (Load Balencers, SSL, Containers, Queuing technology, Caching, Web Service API's)
· Cloud and hybrid infrastructures with hybrid architecture designs
· Experience in Microsoft ELA and licensing structure
· TCO and workload optimisation
· Creating and developing unique content
· Working in a fast moving sales environment
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online