DESCRIPCI... Amazon's EMEA Consumer Talent Acquisition team is looking for an innovative Recruiting Operations Manager to lead a team of Recruiting Coordinators supporting multiple business lines and countries.This position will provide you...
Amazon's EMEA Consumer Talent Acquisition team is looking for an innovative Recruiting Operations Manager to lead a team of Recruiting Coordinators supporting multiple business lines and countries.
This position will provide you with the opportunity to work with a dynamic team in an innovative and high-growth recruiting environment. It will support recruiting coordinators across multiple countries working closely with our EMEA Tech recruiters and businesses.
We expect the Recruiting Coordinator Manager to be a passionate customer and candidate advocate with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for recruiting, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and the ability to tackle ambiguity.
This Recruiting Operations Manager will lead all aspects and phases of successful operations for managing a team of over 10 Recruiting Coordinators supporting multiple businesses. This includes forecasting demand and RC capacity, all core scheduling and coordinating activities, and workload balancing. They will develop staff members so each teammate is fully trained and utilized to the optimum level.
The successful Recruiting Coordinator Recruiting Manager may be located in an Amazon EU office and must:
· Build and manage a virtual, high performing team across multiple countries
· Develop and implement plans and prioritize effectively
· Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
· Able to handle multiple problems simultaneously
· Conduct performance evaluations and prepare developmental plans for staff in a timely manner
· Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills
· Able to continuously improve processes and procedures
· University degree in business, HR, or related field
· 5+ years’ previous Human Resources and/or Recruiting experience
· 4+ years’ leadership and management experience
· 3+ years’ experience in business analytics and reporting and/or demand forecasting
· Experience partnering with senior leaders to deliver results
· Knowledge of recruiting media such as job postings, job site aggregators, ATS and job distribution tools
· Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
· Master's degree
· Experience with both high volume and corporate level recruiting
· Ability to identify process improvements and make sound recommendations
· Ability to identify and resolve issues independently, will take initiative - solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
· Excellent customer service and bias for action
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online