DESCRIPCI... Amazon’s EU Payment Acceptance team is responsible for how Amazon’s customers pay on Amazon’s EU websites and through Amazon’s services. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day stewardship and performance of the...
Amazon’s EU Payment Acceptance team is responsible for how Amazon’s customers pay on Amazon’s EU websites and through Amazon’s services. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day stewardship and performance of the payment experience for Amazon’s customers in Italy & Spain. You will be responsible for KPI’s including cost of payments, payment success rates, and customer acquisitions. To achieve your goals, you will work with the biggest players in the payments industry to deliver best-in-class customer paying experiences while driving change in the industry. Internally, you will leverage Amazon’s resources (including marketing, business intelligence, engineering, customer support, business development, among others) to develop and deliver these experiences.
In this role, you will oversee all payment acceptance partnerships specifically focusing on cost of payments and improving our operational efficiency with our partners in Italy & Spain. You will also identify opportunities improve the paying customer experience across all payment methods we offer in Italy & Spain in order to reduce customer friction. You will sponsor direct customer research and dive deep with business and technical leaders to drive the daily prioritization decisions to deliver the best experience to Amazon customers. You will own the long term vision for Payment Acceptance in Italy & Spain, determining which payment methods Amazon should accept and where we should invest to improve the paying customer experience. While you will focus on Italy & Spain, you will align with the rest of the global Payments Acceptance and Experience team to ensure alignment on partner relationships and global strategies.
As a product leader at Amazon, all innovations start with the customer and work backwards. This approach requires a wide range of experiences. Strong writing skills are required to convey your product vision through the value delivered to the end customer. Expect to dive deep into customer metrics, competitive benchmarking and payments data to inform your strategy. A successful candidate also has a deep network of contacts within the Payments space in Italy & Spain, including banks, card networks, acquirers and processors. You also have a proven track record of delivering results in the payments industry, and comfort and experience representing large businesses with external C-suite executives and regulatory bodies.
Position located in London, Madrid or Milan
· 7+ years of relevant work in product management or equivalent experience in the EU payments industry, with past experience in Italy & Spain.
· Experience securing partnerships with complex, sophisticated counter parties in the payments industry.
· Track record of big thinking and delivery of strategic vision.
· Proven analytical skills and quantitative skills with demonstrated ability to manage the business ‘by the numbers’. Must be metrics-driven and able to understand complex financial models.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly for C-suite level audience and regulatory bodies.
· Ability to regularly travel regionally in Europe and periodically to the US. Expected travel 25%.
· Experience influencing teams across disciplines (including engineers) to deliver products that customers love.
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
· Experience working with a geographically diverse team spread across multiple time zones
· Experience managing small teams
· Can-do attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dive deep to achieve goals.
· Demonstrated experience of thinking creatively, taking the initiative and constructively advocating on behalf of clients and/or customers.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online