Descripción del empleo
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
This role is working in our Clinical Functional Service Partnerships team. As the Countries Operations Lead you will be the Spain & Portugal Country FSP Head, responsible for all sponsor-dedicated business models and Headcount. This is a fantastic opportunity to embed yourself in the FSP team and collaborate with other regional heads in formulating effective strategic goals and objectives for designated regions, whilst assuring operational alignment with senior management priorities.
- Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters
- Accountable at country level for financial results. Analyze and review budget for Spain & Portugal. Able to act pro-actively on Revenue/Cost of Revenue and makes strategic choice
- Implementation & direction of regional strategy at country level as discussed with Regional Heads and aligned with global FSP model principles and guidance.
- Responsible of Operational Delivery of all models in the designated country
- Develop country specific improvement plans for below-target KPIs and other performance measures
- Responsible for all Quality delivered by FSP staff in Spain & Portugal.
- Discuss quality of monitoring performance and collaborate with sponsor and IQVIA colleagues to ensure proactive problem solving and process improvement is implemented
- Participate in Local sponsor meetings as appropriate.
- Create and maintain effective relationship between sponsor and IQVIA
- Provide a leadership role in country resourcing process through continual evaluation of existing and futures resources alternatives/needs, proactive planning and collaboration with Staffing Team
- Act as a coach and mentor for staff members as they develop in their roles. Collaborate with project leadership p to manage project related challenges and to achieve exemplary customer service.
- University Degree required preferably in a medical/science-related field
- Recommended minimum of 10 years of clinical trials experience including 4 years’ experience in a leadership capacity or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Strong leadership skills;
- Decision maker and Risk Management Skills;
- High ability to identify and developed Talent;
- Knowledge of clinical research financial parameters, Model/Country financial tracking and accounting methods;
- Good interpersonal skills that have proven effective in managing relationships and negotiating solutions at local level while maintaining a level of approachability with colleagues both internal and external to the organization.
- High ability to create and maintain good business relationships, ability to work under pressure with multiple internal / external clients with competing goals
- Proven people management and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with high flexibility to a successful conclusion
- Experience working as part of a team with a proven ability to make an active contribution to the team’s performance and teamwork
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to state opinions clearly, ask questions, seek clarification, communicate facts objectively, challenge when appropriate, and pursue issues to resolution;
- Ability to present clear messages accurately in both written and spoken English from complex information/data to all levels in the organization;
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación