Job... IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a...
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is the world’s leading information, services and technology company dedicated to making healthcare perform better.
Working at IQVIA you’ll have the opportunity to work with the major pharmaceutical companies and other healthcare stakeholders.
We are looking for an intern to join our local panel team, based in Madrid.
As an Intern within the Pharma Data Panel team, you will focus your work on:
• Pharmacies engagement, interact with pharmacy professionals and generate a good relationship with them. You will be a key person between pharmacies and the panel area.
• Data management, manage, analyze and understand, pharmacy data.
• Database management, manipulate, retrieve and manage the data in a database. Data formats, field names, file structure. Define rules to validate and manipulate this data.
• Promote and support pharmacy services portfolio by giving online training to the pharmacies about pharmacy management and marketing tools, based in our data.
• Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis to proactively better understand the panel data. Turning data into valuable information.
• Contributing to internal and external brainstorming sessions to develop new ideas and methodologies.
We are looking for a committed young professional who wants to develop it´s analytical, organization and commercial skills in the position of Pharma Panel Trainee.
The person applying to the position ideally should be organized, efficient, focused, with high attention to detail, resolutive and proactive.
When hiring an Intern - PHARMA PANEL DATA we expect the following skills and requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree (healthcare science) with an outstanding record of academic achievement.
• High knowledge of the office package, mainly Excel and PowerPoint.
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with different stakeholders (internal and external)
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations.
• Strong capability in juggling priorities to meet deadlines.
• High English level.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online