Descripción del empleo
CS Organization is in charge of defining and managing support experience for HP customers. Taking care after sales, for both break-fix support and more complex services to make support and post-sales services a competitive sales advantage. Through:
- Innovation in the way support is provided to hp customers and channel partners.
- Continuous on-going warranty cost reduction to achieve better product costing.
- Continuous customer satisfaction improvement as a real differentiator vs. competitors.
- Development of new services to boost revenues and ability to respond hp customer needs.
CS embraces customer experience definition, its implementation and monitoring throughout logistics, repair and customers handling operations/processes across a complex but optimized network of partners/suppliers for all products (PC, Printers, and tablets).
This position will be part of the CS Supply Chain EMEA Operations, which take care of service and repair factories operations, as well as spare parts fulfilment across EMEA (end-customer, HP Service Points, On-site technicians, in-country Repair Lines), forth both Printer and PC business, both Consumer and Commercial segments. The main focus will be to continuously assure Operational Excellence and Customer Satisfaction at the right cost by leading innovative continuous improvements projects and participating into strategic customer experience transformational programs.
- Responsible for partner operations and/or customer experience E2E processes.
- Review key performance indicators, early identification of deviations/opportunities for improvement and elaborating corrective action plans.
- Define/Manage performance tools to monitor business, drive regular operational audits and business reviews.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative business models and analyses to contribute to transformation projects.
- Collaborate across regions, country teams and organizations to ensure business alignment and consistency.
- Ensure partner adherence to compliance processes and HP requirements.
- Customer Satisfaction KPIs (sNPS).
- Operational KPIs.
- Audit results and action plan follow up.
- Monthly and Quarterly partner scorecard reviews/evolution.
- All project /program actions completed on time.
- A unique position interacting with regional and global functions. A complex and exciting job, with strong implication with operations, finances and overall business management.
- Flexibility and liberty in work organization.
- High visibility of your contributions in the company.
- Multi-Cultural/regions office.
- No customer left behind and Customer goes first mindset.
- Recent Graduate with University degree in engineering, mathematics or statistical Master Level Degree.
- International experience (Erasmus, IAESTE/AIESEC, summer internships ...).
- Experience working with large and structured set of data. Capacity to combine analytical skills with great understanding of operations to bring value and make judgment on numbers.
- Analytical skills and proactive approach to problem solving and performance management.
- Advanced excel user. Qlikview, Power BI, C++ programing highly desired.
- Problem solving and decision making skills (as part of a team and independently)
- Ability to prepare and maintain improvement plans and business reports.
- Very good communication and presentation skills, influencing and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a cross-functional environment.
- Fluent English mandatory. Other languages will be considered a plus.
- Good Project management and senior management reporting skills.
- Self-motivated and autonomous as well as team player.
- A Women Network that organizes activities all year long, such as the promotion of STEM vocations among girls.
- Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
- Diverse internal growth and career opportunities.
- An attractive package of benefits such as private health insurance, life insurance, lunch at reduced prices at our canteen, discounts on HP products and flexible working schedule etc.
- Sports centre (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and regular fitness classes such as Yoga, Pilates, etc.
- We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities.
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación