Descripción del empleo
The Operations Specialist works in a European, multicultural and multilingual business environment. He/she acts as a first point of contact for HP channel partners and is responsible for managing order-to-cash related processes. Key tasks consist in analyzing and resolving issues related to order management, backlog management, physical returns, invoicing, logistics etc. The Operations Specialist has daily contact with the channel partners (distributors and direct retailers) and is working closely together with the HP transaction processing teams, and other internal stakeholders such as sales, process engineering, finance, and logistics.
- Manage the relationship with the distributors by providing daily operational support via telephone and e-mail.
- Act as one contact towards the distributors for all issues End-to-End; communicating all relevant information and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Analyze operational data, identify root causes of repetitive issues and drive corrective actions.
- Deal with all written or verbal escalations (inquiries, complaints, etc) and provide solutions when problems arise.
- Manage the daily interaction with the Transaction Processing Center.
- Find solutions to queries and issues and provide coaching and training as needed.
- Pro-active monitoring of open orders & claims, using different tools and reports.
- Ensure that HP internal policies, legal regulations and audit requirements are met and maintained.
- Ensure that agreed operations performance service levels are achieved.
- Danish and/or Finnish (native) and fluent English in speaking and writing.
- Recently graduated
- Excellent analytical skills and have the ability to relate and compare data from different sources, in order to identify issues and drive solutions in a complex business environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and negotiate with people in different levels of the organization, and with different cultural backgrounds.
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- Excellent communication, conflict handling and team working skills.
- Ability and willingness to work in a diverse, international and dynamic environment.
- An interesting fulltime job in the HP Channel Operations organization in Barcelona, Spain.
- Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over Europe.
- Diverse internal growth and career opportunities.
- An attractive package of benefits: private health insurance, lunch tickets, discount on HP products.
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación