Ever thought of doing an internship at Danone? Join us and challenge yourself in Financial Planning & Analysis!
For our Specialized Nutrition division we are looking as of now for a Financial Planning & Analysis Trainee in Madrid.
During your internship you'll be involved in topics of strategic relevance for the Company like business efficiency, accurate planning, effective reporting and analysis of Fixed Costs and CAPEX.
Objectives of the role
You'll collaborate with the FP&A team of the SE Region, working in a cross-country environment and you'll have the chance to develop your technical skills in Financial Planning and Analysis area and to learn FMCG dynamics. In this role, you'll have visibility on all the company's departments and you'll contribute to the achievements of your team.
In details, you'll:
• Support budget owners and Financial Planning team in financial forecast and fixed costs and Capex controlling;
• Be involved in month closure and reporting activities;
• Map potential risks and opportunity within the assigned budget.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role, we believe you need to have:
• Master's degree in Economics or Management Engineering;
• Problem solving and entrepreneurial thinking;
• Structured and analytical way of working;
• Relational skills and flexibility;
• Previous international and/or internship experience will be a plus;
• Excel and Power Point knowledge;
• Fluent in English.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online