DESCRIPCI... Amazon strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, and aims to provide customers the best selection, price and convenience.Position DescriptionAs Senior Financial Analyst for Pan-EU Vendor Management, you and your...
Amazon strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, and aims to provide customers the best selection, price and convenience.
As Senior Financial Analyst for Pan-EU Vendor Management, you and your team will be partnering with the retail business on strategic topics, which include:
1) Optimizing cross-border inventory flows: help identify ways to improve how fast we can ship items to customers while reducing cost to serve. This will include reporting on cost and benefits, and deep diving specific use cases.
2) Identify and analyze opportunities to improve Amazon’s price perception with customers by improving the pricing algorithms. For finance, this means supporting in the design and interpretation of pricing experiments, building models to understand financial impacts of pricing decisions in terms of revenue and margin, and helping shape the EU retail pricing strategy.
3) Ensuring strong financial processes around PanEU vendor negotiations, to drive improved vendor margin and growth. Negotiating with retail vendors at an EU-level helps drive better terms. From a finance perspective, this means helping set margin targets at a EU, country and vendor level, and implementing mechanisms to reach those targets.
4) Amazon Vendor Services, the services Amazon provides to vendors to help them grow in exchange for contra-COGS. As a finance partner, you will be supporting the planning phases (yearly budgets, three-year plan), reporting on monthly financial performance, and helping the business achieve its productivity targets.
· Must have an Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
· Excellent analytical skills, including basic statistical analysis, advanced Excel skills and an ability to crunch huge amounts of data
· The ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
· Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
· Solid interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills.
· Must show evidence of using data to inform decisions
· Must have a demonstrable track record of delivering results
· Must demonstrate fluency in English language both written and verbal
· Experience with VBA, Data Warehouse, COGNOS and SQL (Redshift) is a strong plus.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online