DESCRIPCI... At Amazon Advertising, we sit at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce. With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we believe that advertising, when done well, can enhance the...
At Amazon Advertising, we sit at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce. With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we believe that advertising, when done well, can enhance the value of the customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for our advertising partners. We strive to make advertising relevant so that customers welcome it - across Amazon’s ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices, and the Amazon Advertising Platform. If you’re interested in innovative advertising solutions with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place!
Amazon Advertising is currently looking for a highly motivated Campaign & Creative Manager (CCM) in Madrid. As our advertiser’s “go-to” experts on Amazon Advertising’s policy, process, creative services and retail business, CCMs earn trust and foster frustration-free advertiser experiences through seamless project management of campaigns, data-driven creative strategy recommendations and ongoing advertiser education, all aimed at helping advertisers grow their business on Amazon while upholding our end customers’ experience. You will work with our partners to deliver results that matter to our advertisers for long-term growth. This means diving deep on creative data, recommending creative testing, and providing creative insights to our advertisers. CCMs provide efficient and accurate campaign management while identifying opportunities to continuously improve our workflows and implement best practices across teams. The role provides a fast-paced environment that offers team members continual opportunities to learn, be curious and develop their skills.
As a CCM, a typical day may include:
· Obsessing over our end-customer’s Amazon experience and our advertiser's business experience.
· Project managing the execution of complex advertising campaigns with internal Design, AdOps, Sales, Quality Assurance and Account Management teams as well as external stakeholders.
· Managing creative delivery and acting as the gatekeeper of high quality creative.
· Consulting with advertisers on creative strategy using historical advertiser and industry data.
· Leading the planning and delivery of high quality advertiser engagements to educate advertisers on Amazon policies and creative best practices to positively impact campaign performance.
· Independently leading the troubleshooting of sometimes complex issues surfaced during the campaign life-cycle.
· Participating in both internal and advertiser-facing business reviews and providing insights that impact teams cross-vertical and cross-locale.
· Developing never-been-done-before executions with advertisers and internal partners during the pre-sales stage.
· Diving deep on data to develop and lead process and product improvement projects with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. working with the Product team to refine current tools and products) to improve cross-vertical/cross-locale efficiency.
· Establishing and standardizing creative and operational best practices with advertisers to drive creative performance and provide frustration-free campaign launches.
· Mentoring and training peers on Amazon products and policies as well as industry trends.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· 3 to 5 years professional experience, 2+ of which in digital media or marketing
· Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
· Digital advertising experience and expertise in related ad specifications, file formats and technologies
· Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Experience managing projects in a fast pace environment
· Experience working cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
· Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, demonstrating strong technical/operational capabilities
· Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment
· Experience with MS Office, Photoshop, HTML5, Rich Media, and Salesforce
Please, make sure to submit an English version of your CV when applying to this position. Note that part of the selection will be done through interviews lead in English. Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Take a look at our Video Broadcast to know more about working at Amazon. Spain: https://youtu.be/4LV8-5U5EDQ
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online