DESCRIPCI... As an Account Manager in our Pioneering Public Sector team, you will have the exciting opportunity to help support the growth and shape the future of a group of cloud technologies at Amazon Web Services.You will be responsible for...
As an Account Manager in our Pioneering Public Sector team, you will have the exciting opportunity to help support the growth and shape the future of a group of cloud technologies at Amazon Web Services.
You will be responsible for supporting and managing a dedicated Public Sector Mid-Market Territory by identifying demand for the AWS services in both new and existing customers in the Nordics.
Your goal will be to support the AWS business in the public sector by managing inbound leads, conducting outbound calls, opportunity discovery, account management and pipeline maturation and closing.
This position is based in Madrid and we support relocation where required.
· Manage key customer relationships, prospecting, and pipeline for your assigned territory
· New customer planning by cold calling
· Up and cross management on existing customer base
· Collaborate with Channel, Marketing, Business Development and other functions on key initiatives in assigned territory
· Work closely together with the country Account Managers
· Present regular and accurate reports for management for review
· Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvement on a regular basis
· College/University Degree or equivalent experience
· Relevant technology related sales, business development or sales engineering/consulting experience
· Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive and result oriented
· Fluent in English and in one of the following languages: Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish
· Interest in Cloud technology
· Experience selling within the public sector industry.
· Computer Science and/or Engineering/Math background.
· Working knowledge of software development practices and data center/infrastructure/networking technologies
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.