DESCRIPCI... Looking for a career at a company that seeks to be Earth’s most customer-centric company? If so, meet Amazon.Over the past 20 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of customers and has become the largest internet retailer and...
Looking for a career at a company that seeks to be Earth’s most customer-centric company? If so, meet Amazon.
Over the past 20 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of customers and has become the largest internet retailer and marketplace in the world. Through our entrepreneurial culture, Amazon has developed new technologies and products (like Echo) and, enterprise services (like Amazon Web Services). Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world, Amazon Business, and we are recruiting to make this vision a reality.
B2B represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base and is an area of high interest for Amazon. We are focused on building solutions that enable B2B customers to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between). Our B2B customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer so we are reinventing everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
As part of Amazon Business, you and your team will be responsible for all aspects of the customer experience - from the visual interface to the back-end services. You will be working with new technologies that improve usability and increase performance and scalability - latest UX frameworks, parallel processing, rendering and machine learning are just a few examples. You will help redefine normal for the business e-commerce market.
You will help translate business requirements to technical deliverables and deliver operationally stable solutions that provide good customer experience. Candidates need to have strong ownership, passion to provide great customer experience and extreme focus on deliver results.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a lot of autonomy this may be the career opportunity for you!
Go ahead and join us. Amazon is growing extremely fast, … our team is growing even faster!
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 4+ years professional experience in software development industry
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and system design
· Previous Experience developing with Java or C/C++
· Experience building large-scale web services
· Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
· Good (English) communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
· Experience in Service Oriented Architecture
· Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets
· Internet and operating system security fundamentals
· Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
· Experience leading Software development teams
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online