DESCRIPCI... At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one:A day to take a first step. A day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to...
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one:
A day to take a first step. A day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
We are seeking an experienced leader to be part of the Senior Leadership team in AMZL ES, driving the service improvement agenda for the country. The successful candidate will define and implement high impact programs involving AMZL operations, Customer Service, Tech teams and other stakeholders.
You will be a natural self-starter who is comfortable leading complex cross functional projects. You will have a true hands-on approach, the ability to generate creative solutions, strong project management skills, and be an effective communicator. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control; and also with operational teams to ensure effective implementation of projects.
In order to be successful in this position, you need to be comfortable interfacing and leading both your direct team as well as driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization. Keeping an open mind, sense of humor, drive and ambition will help you remain innovative in our culture. This will be an exciting opportunity for you to possess a high level of autonomy, lead a direct team and drive integrity while managing a variety of job responsibilities.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Meeting CX goals for ES AMZL: Delivery success and concessions
· Leading a team of Program Managers to support driving the current ES AMZL Delivery experience from good to great
· Manage several competing priorities ensuring critical projects remain visible to all stakeholders whilst maintaining a plan for less urgent matters
· Dive deep into various work streams and not be afraid to learn about each stakeholders contribution, challenges
· Facilitate improvements in working relationships and reduce friction between AMZL leadership and key CS teams, to enhance the understanding of the ‘end to end’ customer journey – order to delivery
· Develop and introduced processes that ultimately enhance customer experience
· Write and review business cases using information acquired from various stakeholders
· Prioritize projects with biggest impact on our business, propose and obtain approval from relevant functional leaders, and schedule resources
· Be comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading
· Take accountability while providing status, ask for help, and immediately escalate issues and problems as necessary
· Interface with all necessary functions within the company, including senior stakeholders
· Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
· Experience in leading and developing a highly skilled team.
· Exceptional organization skills and ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
· Experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Strong executive presentation skills
· Ability to travel in Spain
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Experience managing operations
· Well versed in Lean Six Sigma
· Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Data Warehouse
· MBA is preferred
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online