DESCRIPCI... The Kindle Reader team is looking for an inventive and technically skilled Software Development Engineer to join our team and be at the forefront of delighting millions of readers around the world. We are inventing the future,...
The Kindle Reader team is looking for an inventive and technically skilled Software Development Engineer to join our team and be at the forefront of delighting millions of readers around the world. We are inventing the future, come join us!
We are building the next generation reading experience for Kindle customers. Our team works backwards from customers by understanding their needs to design and implement solutions that deliver an immersive reading experience.
We are looking for full-stack Software Development Engineers who enjoy collaborating with diverse teammates and business experts to expand the capabilities of server and client software systems. Those who seek a challenge, are eager to learn, and want to make an impact on global customers should apply.
· Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software with speed
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of key features
· Design scalable software systems that solve key business problems
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including agile development, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to manage small and medium-sized technical projects with minimal supervision
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years experience building production software systems
· Design/development skills and have experience driving projects from concept to prototype to production proven architecture
· Mastery of the tools of the trade, including a variety of modern programming languages (e.g. Java, C/C++, Objective C, Python)
· Experience working with databases, data processing, and analytic tools
· The ability to take raw product requirements and develop software architectures and designs to bring them to life
· Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs
· Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
· Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
· Excellence in technical communications with both technical and non-technical peers
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence
· Mobile development experience is a plus (iOS/Android)
· Bluetooth LE knowledge is also a plus
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online