DESCRIPCI... The Kindle Reader team is looking for an inventive and technically skilled Software Development Engineer to join our team and be at the forefront of delighting millions of readers around the world. We are inventing the future,...
The Kindle Reader team is looking for an inventive and technically skilled Software Development Engineer to join our team and be at the forefront of delighting millions of readers around the world. We are inventing the future, come join us!
We are building the next generation reading experience to serve growing needs of Kindle customers. Our team works backwards from customers by understanding their needs to design and implement solutions that deliver an immersive reading experience.
We are looking for full-stack Software Development Engineers who enjoy collaborating with diverse teammates and business experts to expand the capabilities of server and client software systems. Those who seek a challenge, are eager to learn, and want to make an impact on global customers should apply.
· Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software with speed
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of key features
· Design scalable software systems that solve key business problems
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including agile development, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· 1+ years of relevant work experience in software development.
· Mobile technology experience, working on iOS and/or Android with Swift, Kotlin, React etc
· Strong problem-solving skills, a high degree of ownership and ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
· Excellent web design skills with attention to Accessibility.
· Experience with Content Protection (such as DRM, Water Marking, Fraud Protection, etc.)
· Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders.
· Robust project planning/execution skills including estimating, scheduling, and executing on committed schedules.
· Strong problem-solving skills, have a high degree of ownership, works independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online