DESCRIPCI... Amazon’s Direct Fulfillment team (also known as DF or Dropship) is looking for a Lead for the EU Transportation Execution (TREX) Team. You will be a key member of the TREX team to manage the carrier and vendor performance for EU...
Amazon’s Direct Fulfillment team (also known as DF or Dropship) is looking for a Lead for the EU Transportation Execution (TREX) Team. You will be a key member of the TREX team to manage the carrier and vendor performance for EU DF countries, with direct responsibility of EU DF operational performance. You will analyze data, identify pain points, define road maps, align with internal and external stakeholders and implement corrective actions. You will provide inputs and anecdotes to DF product teams to help define the future technology road-map and long term vision of Direct Fulfillment within Amazon’s Supply Chain Optimization Technologies (SCOT) team. (Click here for a short informational video on SCOT: http://bit.ly/amazon-scot )
As an ideal candidate, you will have a background in transportation. You will be expected to pull and analyze data with ease, drive process improvements, standardize processes and eliminate the root cause of defects within the current systems. You will need exceptional communication skills while having the ability to work independently in a high pressure, complex business environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Continual, operational communication with external partners (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal stakeholders (Retail, Finance, Software Support, Transportation teams).
· Create a narrative outlining your weekly findings and the variances to goals, and present these findings and actions plans in a weekly / monthly / quarterly review forums.
· Systematically escalate problems or variances in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams; and follow up through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
· Pull data from numerous databases SQL and perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
· Be eager to learn and develop; open to change and new ways of thinking
· Must be able to quickly understand the business impact of the trends and make plausible decisions based on available data, and accordingly swiftly act and resolve.
In this role you will…
· Work with vendors to drive the DF program adoption.
· Manager day to day operations and carrier performance.
· Liaise with and own retail relationships and priorities for DF.
· Use data and anecdotal input from vendors and stakeholders to identify and resolve issues.
· Communicate effectively with vendors, carriers and internal stakeholders both verbally and in written
This role might be for you if…
· You interface with hundreds of vendors to drive performance improvement for on-time shipping.
· You deep dive and investigate complex problems and work through solutions.
· You create macros, pivot tables, v-lookups and h-lookups using MS Excel to analyze and report complex data sets to drive optimal business decisions.
· You are a self-starter who loves numbers, who enjoys spotting the trends, and driving continuous improvement actions
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Operations, Logistics, Business or related fields
· Are willing to travel up to 25%
· MS Office experience required, with an advanced level Excel proficiency
· Can write and edit basic SQL queries
· Must be fluent in English and in one of the below European languages: German, French, Italian or Spanish
· Experience in supply chain, logistics or transportation
· Ability to work autonomously in a complex, matrix organization with high ownership
· Able to pull and analyze large data sets
· Demonstrated experience using data to drive root cause elimination and process improvement
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online