DESCRIPCI... Amazon EU Customer Fulfillment Operations is looking for a Program Manager to lead the development of new Apprenticeship programs in Spain. The role may be based at Amazon’s corporate office in the country or in one of the local...
Amazon EU Customer Fulfillment Operations is looking for a Program Manager to lead the development of new Apprenticeship programs in Spain. The role may be based at Amazon’s corporate office in the country or in one of the local fulfillment centers.
At Amazon we believe that every day is day one.
We are looking for an individual with experience in successfully delivering large-scale complex change projects under tight timelines. The successful candidate will need strong analytical skills and deep project management experience, as well as excellent communication skills and business sense. The ideal profile is able to deal with ambiguity, deliver fact-based and data-driven analyses and work against challenging deadlines.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Develop Apprenticeship schemes in the geography of responsibility, from concept through to pilot and full implementation (recommend make or buy decisions, design and deliver required training facilities, develop training materials, …)
· Coordinate effort across internal functions acting as single-threaded leader on Apprenticeships in the geography of responsibility
· Independently manage portfolio of Apprenticeship programs once implemented, running the day-to-day execution for hundreds of Apprentices (Issue work orders / POs to external providers, plan onboarding/graduation events, own relationships and course guidelines with providers & accreditation bodies, …)
· Define and maintain required content management system for learning materials
· Identify, prioritize and recommend Apprenticeship initiatives in line with priorities defined by Europe’s Operations Leadership
· Measure and report program performance (progression, retention, engagement, quality and cost), incorporate feedback in the programs
· Monitor regulatory compliance of Apprenticeship schemes, secure government funding and work with Public Policy Team to engage public authorities
· Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Economics, Law or Human Resources
· Fluency in English and Spanish
· Proven track record in running large-scale, multi-country, multi-function projects and programs
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Very strong verbal and written communication
· Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
· Deadline-driven action oriented mindset, with ‘roll up the sleeves’ attitude. Demonstrated ability to deliver under time constraints
· Excellent fit with each of Amazon’s leadership principle
· Proven leadership track record and potential
· Experience across the full project lifecycle – from analysis / design to implementation
· Passion for Amazon’s business and motivation to progress and build a career with Amazon
· MBA Degree
· Fluency in multiple EU Languages (e.g. German, French, Polish, Italian, Spanish)
· Detailed knowledge of regulatory environment for Apprenticeship programs in Continental EU countries
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online