DESCRIPCI... Alexa is Amazon’s ground-breaking virtual assistant designed for voice interactions. We believe voice is the most natural interface for interacting with technology across many domains.We are looking for an experienced and highly...
Alexa is Amazon’s ground-breaking virtual assistant designed for voice interactions. We believe voice is the most natural interface for interacting with technology across many domains.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Program Manager (PM) to join our team located in Madrid, Spain. As the ideal candidate you will be flexible, detail-oriented, and have excellent interpersonal skills. You should be able to work with minimal direction, the capacity to move quickly and be flexible while delivering high-quality results. Having an eye for process improvement is critical as we will look to you as the Program Manager for input on how to evolve our current processes.
The PM is responsible for helping understand customer behavior across and within different content areas. In this highly visible role, he/she will provide reporting, analyze data, make sense of the results and be able to explain what it all means to key stakeholders - ranging from managers to engineers, from marketers to product managers.
The successful candidate will be an expert with analyzing large data sets and have exemplary communication skills. The candidate will need to be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
In addition to providing valuable insight into our customers, this person will work extensively with Amazon product management teams, partner marketing teams, technical teams, finance, and operations to help grow the business.
You love working with data, can create clear and effective reports and data visualizations, and can partner with customers to answer key business questions. You will also have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
· Define requirements for reporting sales data, customer behavior, and technical performance metrics, and work with technical teams and product managers to integrate into our development schedules
· Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
· Develop, implement, and automate processes to collect and manage usage data from multiple sources
· Partner with internal and external market research teams to analyze our customers and the competitive environment
· Derive insights from customer feedback and usage data and provide input into new product development
· Manage day-to-day operations of the specific projects including logistics, scheduling, resource/equipment planning, staffing, and work directly in the field
· Manage distribution and collection of project-specific assets
· Own the logistics of distribution and collection of the assets, tracking the assets, and reporting on the program
· Communicate, track and respond to written requests and in-person as needed
· Address any customer service or technical questions from users and develop solutions that reduce the number of inquiries
· Lead small to medium projects related to improving existing processes or launching new projects
· Partner closely with other Program Managers and team members on protocol/process development for existing and future collections
· Continuously evaluate data collection tools and processes and offer solutions to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable
· Fluent in Spanish and English, both oral and written.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Preferred Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
· Relevant work experience in analytics, data engineering, business intelligence, market research or related field, and demonstrable professional experience (experience in consumer-facing industry preferred)
· Experience using industry standard business intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics and build reports
· Experience using scripting languages for data wrangling
· Experience using SQL, ETL and databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
· Proven track record of successful communication of analytical outcomes through written communication, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
· Graduate degree in business, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative field
· Both technically deep and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization
· Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including engineering, merchandising, design, marketing, finance, and operations
· Experience with statistical modeling and analyzing large data sets
· Experience with data visualization using Tableau or similar tools
· Experience with AWS technologies including Redshift, RDS, S3, EMR, EML
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online