DESCRIPCI... Would you like to develop your career in Tech? If you are interested in cloud technologies and have great years of experience in a customer-facing role in a fast moving, goal driven environment and want to develop your skills in a...
Would you like to develop your career in Tech? If you are interested in cloud technologies and have great years of experience in a customer-facing role in a fast moving, goal driven environment and want to develop your skills in a new field, this is an opportunity for you to make a career shift!
AWS offers an innovative and motivating environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to acquire a new skillset as you help customers, understand their business challenges and help transform them into opportunities. If you have interest in assisting customers in their first steps towards their journey, work in the most customer centric company in the world and drive business results, this is the right opportunity for you to be part of the next generation of Tech leaders.
As a Customer Experience Representative within the Sales organization of AWS, you will help prospects and customers make the transformational move to AWS by understanding their business issues, and demonstrating the unique benefits of solving them with AWS services. You will receive hands-on education, training, and mentorship that will enable you to grow, learn, and be successful. Your primary responsibilities will be to follow-up with prospects and customers that showed an interest in AWS services in a timely manner, identify and qualify leads and will engage with the customers in the early stages of their journey with the company. You will liaise with customers ranging from startups to established enterprises, and across all levels and departments (including the CXO level) to help enable customer success and support adoption of AWS services. You will work closely with the greater account management teams and the AWS partner ecosystem in further helping develop and meeting customer needs.
A successful Customer Experience Representative would be eager to learn and develop themselves, and be a driven self-starter with a deep interest in technology. The candidate should be prepared to perform against goals and consistently meet targets, with a focus on delivering results for supporting customers through solutions aligned to their business goals and outcomes, leveraging guidance offered to develop professionally.
· Interest in developing a career in business development/customer relationship
· Good learning abilities
· Experience and passion for Customer interaction
· Ability to understand customer's needs and a possible sales opportunity through effective questioning and listening.
· Experience in a customer-facing environment
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
. Excellent written and verbal Turkish communication skills
· Experience in working with EU markets.
• Early Career Sales Professional or Entry-level experience in account management
• Experience in sales or demand generation within the technology sector
• Experience working with, and/or having knowledge of cloud computing and existing cloud technologies
• Experience navigating prospective accounts from and into a senior executive level to identify new customer opportunities
• Skill at presenting, at a high level, a technical solution to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market.
• Knowledge to differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
• Advanced Salesforce.com experience including the development of dashboards and reports, programming experience
• Sales certifications from an accredited university
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online