DESCRIPCI... Please apply with your CV in EnglishWe are seeking a seasoned production professional to help manage unscripted content creation and delivery in Spain. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete high volumes of...
Please apply with your CV in English
We are seeking a seasoned production professional to help manage unscripted content creation and delivery in Spain. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete high volumes of complex tasks and projects quickly; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; and efficiently and creatively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the business. This position will report to the Head of EU Unscripted Production and will be assigned a specific set of show projects within the organization.
The candidate will also have great attention to detail and organization skills, as well as the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is key
· Multiple years of experience at a producer/production manager/line producer level
· Fluent in English and Spanish
· Production knowledge and experience in all forms of unscripted television (e.g., competition, docu-follow, lifestyle, sports) across all budget levels
· High level of competency with budgeting, scheduling, and cost reports
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· International production experience
· Positive can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through
· Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
· On-set problem solving ability
· High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
· Experience with local above-the-line and below-the-line labor rates and laws
· Working knowledge of specific production guidelines and procedures in Spain
· Wide array of industry contacts throughout Spain and the rest of the EU
· Experience with asset delivery
· Experience with a variety of digital media workflows and post production
· High attention to detail
· Detailed planning, time management, and organizational skills
· Creative problem-solver
· Awareness of producers, production companies, agents, and other industry players
· Additional European languages is a bonus
· Web-savvy: familiar with online video environment
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work and a successful background screening check. This check will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online