DESCRIPCI... Amazon is seeking a smart, self-motivated and creative PR Manager to lead our growing Devices and Services business in Spain.As PR owner of Amazon Devices for Spain, you will lead the proactive communication for Echo, Alexa, Fire...
Amazon is seeking a smart, self-motivated and creative PR Manager to lead our growing Devices and Services business in Spain.
As PR owner of Amazon Devices for Spain, you will lead the proactive communication for Echo, Alexa, Fire Tablets, Kindle, and more. You will collaborate daily with PR, business and external agency teams to imagine, develop and execute PR programs designed to enhance the reputation of Alexa and Amazon Devices.
You will act as a key advisor to PR colleagues and business partners, and support global PR campaigns taking into consideration cultural nuances. You must have high-judgment, excellent communication skills, exemplary writing ability, exceptional initiative, and a talent for effectively managing projects. You will also have experience of working to high standards under tight deadlines, and be flexible in managing ambiguity as priorities change.
A strong track record of working with major brands on major campaigns is essential, alongside a high level of creativity and extensive experience in dealing with consumer technology media contacts and news desks.
- Acting as a PR subject matter expert for Alexa and Devices in Spain
- Devising and implementing comprehensive communication programs that build buzz and awareness for Alexa and Amazon Devices
- Close collaboration with PR colleagues globally
- Working with key stakeholders across regions, including PR/business leads and external PR agencies
- Providing strategic counsel to senior business leaders
- Ensuring consistency of company-wide communication, sharing best practices, capitalizing on opportunities globally and developing impactful regional media strategies
- Keeping current on trends, issues and news about the business and the world of consumer technology
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with appropriate media contacts in each country
- Conducting proactive and reactive media relations
· 10+ years of experience in Public Relations, preferably in consumer tech
· Knowledge of the consumer technology landscape
· Experience managing agencies
· Adaptable and able to work in a dynamic, international environment
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Excellent judgment, particularly in narrow timeframes
· Ability to manage multiple projects and issues at once
· Proactive—enjoys taking responsibility and making things happen
· Demonstrated understanding of the media landscape
· Creative—able to develop hooks/angles/campaigns that will be of interest to press
· Ability to develop effective strategies for difficult communications challenges
· Willingness to work hard and roll up sleeves to get work done, even when if outside the scope of your job
· Ability to inspire colleagues and agencies to deliver
· A passion for consumer technology
· Strong attention to detail
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online