DESCRIPCI... Are you a self-starter? Can you look beyond a process and see our most important assets – our Associates? Are you looking to build your Project Management skills? Then join us as an RC Integration Manager in our Regional Center...
Are you a self-starter? Can you look beyond a process and see our most important assets – our Associates? Are you looking to build your Project Management skills? Then join us as an RC Integration Manager in our Regional Center supporting our EU Operations Teams.
At Amazon, we’re not just looking for people who want to be part of a business, we’re searching for people who want to build the business. The Operations organization and the people who work in it are critical to Amazon's success. Every day we solve for unique challenges and deliver billions of unique products to millions of customers. Amazon’s robust and innovative Human Resources business supports our day-to-day operations and helps to deliver an experience where Associates can bring their best selves to work – where they can engage, grow and fulfill our customer promise.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join the HR Centralization team as EU Regional Center (RC) Integration Manager. As an EU RC Integration Manager, you will have the opportunity to own your impact by planning the integration of not only processes, but also other business lines into the HR Regional Centers across EU. This role will maintain a strong partnership with the EU HR Leadership Teams while working with the Technology Team to continue to improve processes and increase efficiencies, identify gaps, and help to continue to centralize HR standard work. In addition, this position will own the broader strategic plan to manage the integration in a phased approach. It’s a unique opportunity to manage a large scale global project in HR and sharpen your process execution skills.
This position will have a virtual location. It would ideally be based in the UK but, if you are based elsewhere, we can be flexible. We expect an average of 50% of your working time to be spent travelling. The remainder of your time can be spent working from home, or from a local operations site / corporate office.
· Business Line Management - Manage the integration of all HR process transition for the EU Regional Centers to ensure a seamless execution. Work directly with all Business Lines within respective countries to strategically plan their transition to the HR Regional Center.
· Relationship Management – Own relation with key stakeholders, align approach, and communication plans for implementation of new processes, technology, and/or tools.
· Business Requirements - Facilitate the collection and quality of regional/local business requirements including process deviations
· Operational Excellence - Drive process optimization to fully exploit technology while balancing the business need for flexibility and RC processes alignment. Partner with RC Site Leads in order to ensure RCs are exceeding targeted metrics, including defect management, efficiency, SLA adherence and HMD goals.
· Measurement - Analyze workflow data and develop additional measures to define progress and ultimate success. Translate findings into actions, establish ongoing progress tracking requirements and key performance indicators for planning and ultimately realizing intended ROIs.
· Capability building – Partner with RC Leads on building and refreshing training material for centralized HR processes helping to educate both RC Teams and Site HR teams on process excellence.
· 5+ years of shared services or HR experience
· 2+ years people management experience; managing a shared services team, HR team, or similar space
· Project Management experience
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
· Experience implementing and maintaining processes in large-scale, complex environments
· Amazon Field HR experience
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits and employee issues as an employee in Human Resources.
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, constantly changing environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Organized and detail-oriented
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online