DESCRIPCI... Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfil its stated ambition of being earth’s most customer-centric company. Its massive worldwide network of...
Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfil its stated ambition of being earth’s most customer-centric company. Its massive worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centers delights customers around the world, both directly through Amazon and on behalf of merchants on the Amazon platform. Today, Amazon’s rapidly expanding consumer product range offers books, video games, consumer electronics, apparel, jewelry, grocery and Amazon Kindle among many others. Amazon’s presence in Europe is growing fast, with customers across the continent, offering millions of products and a long term vision to allow every consumer to find anything they want to buy online.
In addition to serving end customers, Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building Amazon Business, the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world, and we are recruiting a handful of the best of the best to make this vision a reality in our Italian market. B2B represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base and is an area of high investment for Amazon. We are focused on building solutions to enable B2B customers to discover, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions, delivering everything they know and love about Amazon, for business. Our B2B customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer and thus we have to reinvent everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
We are seeking for a Marketing manage to accompany the growth of Amazon business in Spain. The ideal candidate will be a highly analytical and hands-on problem solver with a proven track record of successfully managing acquisition and retention for a consumer digital brand/e-commerce company. In this role, you will be responsible for driving customer registrations via Amazon Business' free and paid channels including paid search, SEO/SEM, direct mail, Third Party email ect.
Key responsibilities are:
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion
- Work with a team of EU marketing managers, responsible for customer acquisition across both free and paid channels
- Develop an unified cross-channel strategy that aims to hit plan, and build more velocity and efficiency in our Self-Service and Sales channels
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our potential customers
- Acquire and thoroughly track incremental members through all channels (paid and non-paid)
- Ensure diversification of member acquisition channels, while maintaining overall CPA goals
- Own and manage budget reconciliation process
- Partner with other teams both within marketing and cross-functionally, to deliver results that contribute to overall success
- Partner with Finance team to track and assess quality of acquired members post-acquisition and beyond
- Present results in weekly, monthly, and quarterly business review meetings to key internal stakeholders and executives
- 3 -5+ years of experience in various areas of digital marketing
- Marketing Experience at companies with a self-service customer acquisition model
- Proven track-record of managing and delivering online traffic growth from multiple sources including direct, SEO, sponsored links, banner ads, affiliates, and website A/B testing and optimization to drive conversions
- Experience with defining and launching successful acquisition/demand campaigns, marketing optimization programs and website analytics
- Past experience decreasing acquisition costs and increasing lifetime value
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to quickly learn Amazon tools and processes
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation to understand what drives member (consumer) behavior through quantitative and qualitative data
- Hands on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills in Spanish and English, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners
- Experience using Salesforce.com, marketing automation solutions (Pardot), web analytics and CRM systems
- Able to be strategic, but also drive tactics and execution; willing to get your hands dirty and get the job done
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing best practices
- Strong team player; comfortable working cross function
- Passion for marketing metrics and process improvement
- Flexible and agile with ability to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations a highly dynamic environment
- Possesses passion, energy, a detail orientation, and enthusiasm to drive results
- Advanced degree in business or management highly preferred.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online