DESCRIPCI... Job DescriptionAmazon is seeking a Finance Manager to join the Spain Logistics Finance team, supporting new transportation initiatives. This role will have a direct impact on driving the future of Amazon’s world-class operations...
Amazon is seeking a Finance Manager to join the Spain Logistics Finance team, supporting new transportation initiatives. This role will have a direct impact on driving the future of Amazon’s world-class operations network. The candidate will work closely with operations leaders, technology teams, and international finance teams. The person in this role will manage a team of analysts and be directly responsible for controllership and finance in our logistics field operations in a Spain. In addition, the role will involve ad hoc analysis and special projects requiring detailed modeling to drive the decision-making of senior leadership. The candidate should be comfortable driving deadlines among various teams.
Job responsibilities include:
• Partnering with regional and site leadership to influence financial and operational productivity and mitigate risks
• Leading a team of Finance Analysts
• Managing all expenditures relating to delivery cost
• Developing annual operations plans and reporting on costs
• Supporting expansion activity
• Experience in logistic controlling - forecasting, planning, optimization
• Advanced Excel user
• Industry experience in e-commerce, distribution, retail, or any other state of the art Supply Chain/Logistics industrial company
• Fluent in English,
• BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
• Proven familiarity with concepts of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Strong PC modeling skills including advanced proficiency in MS Excel
• Excellent communication skills, working with multiple peer groups and levels of management
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
• Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions
• Advanced problem solving and root cause analysis combined with proven ability to communicate those analysis
• Demonstrated experience of successfully driving complex, milestone driven projects and carrying out changes across multi-country entities.
• Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MS Access, Essbase and/or Cognos) and other financial systems such (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online