DESCRIPCI... Amazon Books is looking for experienced Senior Software Developers to help invent new reading experiences for customers around the world. Whether reading on a Kindle device, Kindle app, physical book, or listening to an audio book;
Amazon Books is looking for experienced Senior Software Developers to help invent new reading experiences for customers around the world. Whether reading on a Kindle device, Kindle app, physical book, or listening to an audio book; whether reading non-fiction, novels, comics, manga, articles, or anything else; our team owns the technology that creates a delightful and immersive reading experience. Our teams work together to solve challenging problems and deliver high quality solutions, with abundant opportunities to learn and experiment. Join us!
In this job you will be a technical and operational lead for a team that owns the conception, design, implementation, and evolution of software that has meaningful impact on the reading experience. You will own testing and operational support for team software, staying connected to the customer experience. There will be opportunities for leadership as well as learning, working with a diverse team and partners around the world.
If you have the skill to deliver results, the curiosity to continuously learn and grow those skills, a passion for reading, and a desire to build innovative technology for readers worldwide, we want to work with you.
· 6+ years experience building production software systems
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
· Expertise with modern programming language (Java, C/C++, Objective C, Python, etc.)
· Comfortable with written and/or verbal communication
· Design/development skills and experience driving projects from concept to prototype to production
· Experience working with databases, data processing, and analytic tools
· Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs
· Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
· Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.