DESCRIPCI... Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building Amazon Business, the B2B marketplace on Amazon that provides business customers with the pricing, selection and convenience of Amazon, with...
Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building Amazon Business, the B2B marketplace on Amazon that provides business customers with the pricing, selection and convenience of Amazon, with features and benefits designed for businesses of all sizes. For this reason, we are recruiting the best talents to make this vision a reality across the globe. B2B represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new segment and customer base and is an area of high investment for Amazon. We are focused on building solutions to enable business customers to discover, research, and buy products and services from a wide selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between) that buy in either high frequency or in bulk quantities. Our business customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer and thus we have to reinvent everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
SMB (Small Medium Businesses) Sales and Account Managers define the strategy and execute tactical plans to help commercial SMB-sized companies reinvent the way they buy indirect supplies for their companies. The Account Manager plans and delivers quota, builds and develops accounts managers (also referred to as "customer advisors"), implements prospect acquisition and customer growth campaigns, and fosters voice of customer feedback. The ideal candidate will have experience in consistently delivering multi-million dollar quotas, executing sales strategy and tactics, and developing cross-functional relationships to voice customer feedback to internal stakeholders.
Amazon is looking for SMB Acct. Managers for Amazon Business Team in Spain.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Initiate prospecting and lead generation activities
• Assisting customers with Registration and presenting registered customers with Amazon Business account tours
• Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition and customer spend adoption
• Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
• Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams.
• Drive customer satisfaction
• Work closely with marketing, merchandising, business development, customer service and other key internal Amazon stakeholders
· Spanish and English language required
· BA/BS required
· 1/2+ years sales management, purchase/buyer, operations experience or consulting
· Strong quantitative skills
· Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills
· Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
· Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
• Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
• Proven ability to influence others
• Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
• Active listener and effective communicator
• Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online