• Analysis of new initiatives in the organization in order to identify possiblerisks and measures to be implemented (included new fraud and money launderingtrends), as well as the follow-up of initiatives already implemented.
• Advice on matters of fraud prevention and money laundering for the rest of theorganization. Also advice on the launching of new products and services.
• Monitoring and analysis of suspicious operations related to fraud and moneylaundering.
• Reporting to SEPBLAC and the corresponding internal committees.
• Respond to requests from the authorities (included SEPBLAC) and from otherareas .
• Degree (Law, Business, Administration and Business Management).
• High english level.
• High analytical capacity.
• We are looking for a resolute, proactive and passionate person.
• At least 2 years experience anti fraud or anti money laundering.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online