This is Us.
A team of more than one thousand people sharing an idea: doing our bit in helping our clients create a better future for themselves, providing them with the tools they need to get where they want to go.
In today’s world, we know this happens because we are a fully online bank. We were born out of that idea and 20 years on, technology, simplicity and transparency continue to be the ingredients of the recipe that leaves the best taste in our mouths: being more than just a bank, someone useful in the lives of the millions of clients who have chosen us.
The way we do things also mirrors our eagerness to innovate. We are proud to be one of the very first banks to work with agile methodologies. It doesn’t ring a bell yet? No worries, we will be delighted to tell you all about it. You will find it’s one of those things you’ll want to repeat over and over.
And although we are based in Spain, we like to cross borders. We are lucky to work with international teams every day across 44 countries, composed of women and men as equal as they are diverse. Because here you are completely free to be who you want to be, love whomever you choose, and even go for pineapple as your pizza topping.
Making things happen, helping others be successful, always being one step ahead—that’s our DNA. If you look at yourself in the mirror and your reflection matches our way of being and working…we are looking forward to meeting you!
What are we looking for?
In the Data Office department of ING, we provide Data Management capabilities to the Bank, ensuring we have a clear and agreed Data architecture, promoting the use of a common language and culture around the data, focusing on Data Quality for a proper use and interpretation of data and taking care of the Data privacy and how customer data is used. Our purpose is to become a data driven organization.
We are looking for a person who joins the department as a Data Management specialist, performing the following tasks:
- Functional and technical link in data management.
- Define the functional Data architecture and help that both local and global initiatives are oriented to it.
- Support to implement and evolve the data governance framework (data quality, data lineage, data protection, etc.) in both traditional and BigData environments.
- Manage the relationship between global and local programs, aligning priorities to maximize value delivery, identifying dependencies, risks and impediments.
- Manage dependencies, impediments and priorities of the different local streamlines, to ensure that they support and prioritize the general needs of both local and global programs.
- Ability to work in a local and global team, promoting orange values, influencing a global environment, mobility to attend meetings in other countries.
- Encourage communication between the different areas of the bank (business, technology, etc.) to ensure that data is a key asset in the bank.
- Lead cross teams responsible for developing new information needs defining strategy, planning and ensuring quality and sustainability of the solutions developed.
What do we offer?
What goes on at ING matters much to us.
But we know that the most important things are outside the office.
So that thinking about what to have for lunch doesn’t take up your time or your cravings.
Life and health insurance.
For you and all your family (spouse/partner and children).
Free company shuttle.
We take you from Madrid city center to our offices at Las Rozas (and back!).
Special loan or mortgage terms after 6 months working at the bank.
And benefit from our pension plan after 2 years with us.
More health, more sports.
Paddle tennis court and lessons available to you.
Runners club with your own trainer.
Clinics with professional, world-class athletes.
Physiotherapy service on site.