Your role and business environment:
ING’s ambition is to be the number one digital banking brand in Europe, offering customers everywhere the same empowering, personalized and differentiating experience.
In Maggie you contribute to helping ING to unite our Retail businesses in four countries – Spain, France, Italy, and Czech Republic – into one advanced, scalable, customer centric retail banking platform, serving more than seven million customers.
This exciting transformational initiative requires mostly a robust Internal Communication strategy, as well as an impeccable deployment process throughout the impacted region. Therefore, we are looking to hire a Senior Communications Advisor that will take upon these responsibilities, embracing the current and future challenges associated with a business transformation of this nature, while ensuring the Orange Code culture is protected and expanded.
Your key responsibilities:
As Senior Communications Advisor in Maggie you:
· Design and develop a cohesive Internal Communications Strategy that is aligned to the business priorities, and that integrates the view of all key stakeholders.
· Support the holistic Organizational Culture Strategy based on ING’s Orange Code, developed by Human Resources, aimed to enhance and maintain a high Engagement throughout Maggie.
· Advises at a strategic level and is a discussion partner for senior management.
· Develop a detailed plan to implement and deploy, at a tactical and operational level, the Internal Communications Strategy across business units, including:
o Stakeholder mapping
o Channel identification and development
o Key messages per audience
o Training, if needed, of key stakeholders
o Timing of segmented messages
o Development of content and materials
· Has final responsibility for major, complex projects or communications programs (large number of stakeholders, high volumes, significant risk of reputational damage).
· Perform investigations and advises key stakeholders.
· Support ING’s culture through a fluid relationship with Corporate Communication (Headquarters) and Country Communication teams (Spain, France, Italy, and Czech Republic).
Your functional areas of responsibility:
As Senior Communications Advisor, you will be responsible to create and develop:
· Communication Plan:
Support the execution of the annual internal communication plan in accordance with Maggie’s needs and through which the messages that the Organization needs are transmitted in line with the strategy and values. Reinforcing ING’s culture. Translating the vision and strategy into concrete actions with measurable results, through the creative use of communication techniques and channels.
· Content Development and Management:
Propose the contents and the way they are organized in the different communication channels (intranet, newsletter, screens...) as well as their daily management. To ensure that corporate communications take place in an appropriate context and are effectively spread to all the Group's personnel. To adapt the contents to the audiences. Incorporate brand values and visual identity in all documents used in communication.
· Channel Development and Management:
Develop channels and systems to enable two-way communication with colleagues and between countries. Design effective and innovative communication material, including new approaches. Develop an appropriate mapping of stakeholders, covering the whole organization, to ensure an effective segmented communication.
· Internal Organization and Coordination:
Work in coordination with Corporate Communication (Headquarter) as well as Country communication areas (Spain, France, Italy, and Czech Republic). Will have also close relation with the rest of the Communication team in Spain to ensure that messages and materials are unambiguous, relevant and appropriate for a diverse audience.
· Suppliers / budget Management:
Liaise with publishers, printers, suppliers, etc. to provide internal communication concept design, materials, etc.
· Events Organization:
Accountable for the development and ensuring the deployment of the concept, materials, logistics and execution of strategic and high impact events.
We are looking for:
A role model of our Orange Code culture displaying the following behaviors:
· You ensure and foster team spirit with your colleagues and area.
· You lead and inspire your team to get the best out of them.
· You are able to simplify solutions and processes and tell the story clearly to various international stakeholders.
· You actively support and work with colleagues from your and other Tribes to ensure all solutions and processes are compliant and fit-for-purpose.
· You apply your experience as a leader in delivery, strategic road mapping and adherence to target audiences in the fast-changing context of digital transformation to achieve results.
· You contribute to the ING One Agile Way of Working and safeguard the Orange Code
· You ensure compliance with ING’s policies and standards.
· You stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment between people, Tribes, Squads, Chapters.
· You give and ask for constructive feedback.
In addition, as Senior Communications Advisor in Maggie, the following leadership attributes are key to be successful in the role:
· Values based and people oriented.
· Multicultural experience and sensitivity.
· Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, located in different sites / countries, and across organizational levels.
· Inclusive Leadership style, hence aware of the importance of managing biases and sound empathy skills.
· Assertive style, yet sensitive to people’s purpose, concerns and circumstances.
· Strong listening skills.
· Ability to identify commonalities within apparent / potentially different perspectives, in order to define a share purpose to drive the business strategy of Maggie.
· Systemic view, always looking to create value for the greater good of Maggie and ING, ahead of personal and / or local interest.
Proven track record and technical skills:
· Has extensive or highly specialized Communications knowledge, with emphasis on Business Internal Communications in large multi-national companies.
· Experience in Organizational Culture development and deployment is highly valued.
o Degree in Information Sciences (e.g.: Journalism, Audiovisual Communication, Advertising), Economics, Law or similar. Knowledge of Business Communication.
o Minimum of five years of experience in Business Internal Communications.
· Technical knowledge:
o Business writing, layout and graphic design, HTML, and excellent level of English.
o Strategic vision, dynamism, communication skills, versatile, flexible, open mind, ability to work with different teams.
Your work environment:
You will be part of the exciting Maggie team. The current work location is in Las Rozas, on the outskirts of Madrid. Although, it will change to a brand new place at Calle Vía de los Poblados, 1, 28033, in Madrid, during 2020.
What we offer
A challenging opportunity to participate actively in shaping the bank of tomorrow.
Compensation: your performance counts and it is rewarded.
In ING, we love setting ambitious targets and we know how to reward strong performers accordingly. Indeed, it is an important part of our company culture that compensation is performance-related and provides variable remuneration for employees.
Fringe benefits: You will get an attractive social benefits package, which includes
· Health Insurance: the Bank will cover the 100% of the premium for yourself and any immediate members of your family (spouse / registered common-law couple and children) you wish to be included.
· Life and Accident Insurance.
· Meal allowance (ticket restaurant card)
· Pension Plan: the Bank will include you into its Pension Scheme after two years of service within ING Group.
· Mortgage: you may benefit from special mortgage conditions for your primary residence.
· Orange Personal Loan: you may benefit from current conditions for clients -1%.
· Bank Collective Labor Agreement Loan: for specific purposes at 0% interest rate.
· Flexible Compensation Scheme: you will have the opportunity to benefit from the economic and tax advantages of the products offered within the ING Flexible Compensation Scheme (nursery school, training, transportation, vacation days, car leasing).
· Wedding gift.
· Birth gift.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.