Descripción del empleo
We are now looking for a Business Development Intern to join our team! You will be part of the Lodging and Other Services (LOS) Team and you will provide support and business insight to improve the business. The BizDev intern will lead business initiative within the group that will help to improve the top line and will be given opportunities to rapidly gain visibility and have more responsibilities.
As BizDev intern, your main responsibilities will be (including but not limited to):
- Support on analysis of business processes and performance and recommending initiatives to improve the effectiveness of those processes and business initiatives
- Support on producing business cases to underpin initiatives
- Support on evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing high-level information into details, abstracting up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- Work independently to define concepts and scout opportunities while under direction of project managers
- Be the liaison between the teams and functions
- Excellent analytical skills, comfortable with statistics and financial math.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and database software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player, with the highest level of integrity and capability, professionalism.
- Fluency in English, second European language is a plus
- You must be able to sign a university agreement
- Tipo de contrato
- Trabajo estudiantes
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación