The... HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We provide technology and services that help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities,
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We provide technology and services that help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work. No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP. We provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. We offer consumers a wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs. Who we are We are the leading printing and personal systems technology company in the world, and we are here to create technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere. In an ever-changing, connected world, HP Inc. keeps reinventing itself, its technologies, and what tomorrow holds so industries, communities, and individuals can keep reinventing how they operate, ideate, and create what matters the most to them. We operate with the heart, creativity, and energy of a startup, and with the brain, muscles, and determination of a Fortune 100 corporation. We will use this unique combination, along with our 50,000 world-class employees and 76-year legacy of innovation, to engineer experiences that amaze our customers. What we stand for We believe in a Blended Reality created by the fusion of the physical and digital worlds. We believe everyone is a creator when empowered by intuitive, accessible technology. And we believe technology should work for you and adapt to your needs, context, and environment.
3D Print & Digital Manufacturing is one of HP’s most transformational initiatives. Our company is the only company in the world with enough scale and know-how to truly reinvent manufacturing as we know it. We believe 3D printing and digital manufacturing can ignite the new Industrial Revolution by fundamentally democratizing manufacturing and liberating design. This business unit reports directly into the HP CEO. 3D Print & Digital Manufacturing is a strategic priority for HP and a living proof point to our promise to Keep Reinventing.
This role is held within the 3D Print & Digital Manufacturing Marketing organization, with strong secondary relationship to the HP’s Marketing organization.
• Marketing campaign calendar and content planning – Assist in development of marketing strategy and plans for market impact leveraging cross-functional teams and ensure they are consistent with company's goals and objectives, and kept updated.
• Campaign and Solution content – Develop and curate effectual
Solution positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market. Create compelling marketing materials to use in campaigns that underscores the primary messages, targeted to personas of all levels of customers, from executives to solution users
• Demand generation and account-based marketing – create content in an ongoing basis for use in global marketing campaigns and Industry solutions using an array of marketing channels
• Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the solutions to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our solutions
• Solutions releases – support the release of new products with impactful collateral, social media, and multimedia
• Market intelligence – solid analytical skills, understand target market for solutions, competitors, ongoing understanding of market to support solution positioning and sales tactics
• Customer intelligence - Maintains close relationship to customers for awareness of customers' needs and perspectives
• Communications and Presentation – excellent effectual writing, communication and presentation skills, able to present externally and internally
• Digital Manufacturing - Understanding of how 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing solutions fit in the end-to-end manufacturing value chain and digital enterprise and the ability to communicate this clearly
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• 8+ years of complex solutions marketing leadership experience with understanding of 3D printing & digital manufacturing. Experience working in a very dynamic and unstructured “start-up” environment and Vertical manufacturing experience a big plus.
• Master’s in engineering, business or marketing
• Proven written and presentation communication skills
• Willing to travel ~50%
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, Colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
• Effective and comfortable multitasking to handle many assignments simultaneously
• Proven knowledge of marketing principles and practices, and budgeting
• Excellent time management, interpersonal, communications, decision making, presentation and organization skills
• Able to coordinate with technical and marketing resources from multiple areas of the company
• Solid presentation/communications skills are required
• Ability to develop strong relationships and build confidence and trust within Systems Product Mgmt, Customer Success and Sales. Ability to work with variety of different cultural and business environments
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Experience marketing complex digital manufacturing solutions a plus
• Experience with vertical manufacturing a big plus
• Experience with inbound and ABM marketing a plus
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.