DESCRIPCI... Are you looking for a company that offers challenges and career growth?The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for...
Are you looking for a company that offers challenges and career growth?
The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
We invite you to take part in the Amazon Hiring Days on December 12th or 13th in our Barcelona office.
There will be a number of onsite and online interviews organized during these days and you can get a chance to take part in our hiring process, meet Amazonians and get to know your future job.
How to to receive an invitation?
1. Apply to this job posting at the bottom of the page
2. Complete the online assessment at your earliest convenience
3. Provide your availability for the interview
4. Join us on one of the Hiring Day!
As the event have limited seats, do not hesitate to apply at your earliest convenience!
What you can look forward to:
· Get your full onsite interview on one of the days (12th - 13th December)
· Learn about the job
· Meet our interviewers to see if you mach the role
You can view our current open roles here: https://www.amazon.jobs/
(We can be flexible - In case you are not available for the day mentioned above and are interested in the role, please do not hesitate and apply)
· Language: Fluent English and German.
· 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact centre environment would be an advantage.
· Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
· Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
· Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous.
· Process improvement awareness and experience.
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
· Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
· Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application, Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online